Good hotel - located centrally so it is very busy outside but I wasn't bothered by any noise when it came to sleeping and neither was my friend. The staff were all very friendly and helpful when it came to booking transport for our onward journey. They also stored some of our luggage for us when we travelled to Siem Reap for several days (we were staying in the hotel on our return, but there was no additional charge for the storage).
Breakfast is very good here too.
The only disappointment with this hotel was their bar - the cocktails were pretty disgusting. I had a cuba libre and my friend had a pina colada. Both looked like they'd been dredged from the Mekon river. The view from the bar is good but avoid the cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh