“Very relaxing by the pool!”
Review of Billabong Hostel

Billabong Hostel
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had a great time at the Billabong. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pool area very relaxing. Plenty of Aussies to chat with over a cold beer. We looked forward to our breakfast and morning chat with Janny who was full of excellent information and idea's of places to see.Only 5 min Tuk Tuk ride to the busy river side strip. Definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 13, 2014

As a family of four we were staying just one night on our way up to SR and booked the family room #20. What a great room with plenty of space, tea kettle, fridge and a huge bathroom. The pool was a welcome site and a great setting to unwind. The location is a 5 min walk to the Sorya shopping mall with everything you could want including a supermarket. The only ding I'd give is the Internet didnt work well in our room but did work well by the pool. The best part was the friendly staff especially Gaga who worked registration. She was a lot of fun and very helpful, confirming our reservations for travel. We'd stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank VagaVaughns
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed 4 nights together with my dad. Both our rooms are spacious and simple. Everything in the room is working well. We enjoyed our stay here.

Hotel is very near to Sorya Shopping Centre where there are restaurants and supermarket. It's also rather near to the Central Market.

It would have been better if they could serve different food items on different days for the breakfast. We sort of got tired of having exactly the same food for 4 days.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruth L
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Loved my time here. Staff amazing and took very good care of me. Always checking in on me to see if there was anything I needed or wanted. Housekeeping was superb, front of house excellent, all waitstaff so kind and friendly to me. Janny in particular was gorgeous and helpful and kind to me. Didn't want to leave but had to sadly. Thanks again for being such a beautiful spot to stay. Highly reccommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Fiona R
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed at Billabong hotel for 5 nights and really appreciated it. The room is large with a comfortable bed and a great shower.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, they serve breakfast each morning where one of the owners walk around and make sure all guest are happy and give advise what to do in the city.

The pool is cool and nice.

The area is quit in the night time and 10 minutes walking distance away from the market. There is tuk tuk outside that look after you if needed.

Very nice to have a balcony with fan!! We enjoyed our balcony every night for a gals of wine.

I will definitive come back here next year.

Room Tip: The bed is soft and very comfy and the room is big and not a problem to be two people walking around...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaMoet
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and were really impressed with this hotel. The room was spacious, lovely and clean and the shower had the most amazing water pressure!! The pool area was nice too - a great way to cool down. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed June 1, 2014

One of good things about my travel to Phnom Penh is to stayed here! The Billabong staff recognized me so well when i was arrive, because he said that I'm the person who last checked in on that day. Small attention, but really touch! I put my high reference for this hotel!

They upgraded me into the biggest room with a balcony. And the room is really awesome! They have a showerhead also, a bench for relaxing, coffee maker, safety boxy, everythin. The swimming pool also very nice. I was fallin in love with their pool! I slept so comfortable with their bed, i even can not hear any noise from outside. Tuk-tuk are ready in front of hotel anytime, they were really nice and have a good price also. The Billabong near from Central Market. You can reach central just by walk for few minutes. And the last, they are really nice and friendly (red. staff)!! :) Overall a very pleasant stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo