Review Highlights

from $110.00
from $15.00
from $15.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

After visiting bars all around the area, the mood is enchanting all over, but LOCO BAR is the best, nice music, nice beautiful and respectful girls to talk with. I enjoyed my drinks, food and friendly girl. I stayed here for the rest of the night. I wish to come back to Phnom Penh and visit LOCO BAR again.

Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Carlito,
It was a real pleasure to meet you guys and we look forward to your next visit. Its gentlemen like you that make what we do worth doing.
We’ll miss you till then.
Muchas gracias hermano.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always feel relaxed at Loco Bar. Nice girls and they will play music requests. Just be firm and pick one girl to buy a drink for, and you won't get a huge bill.

Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks; effectively our girls are amongst the friendliest in town and do not hassle our customers for drinks, leaving it entirely to the appreciation of the clients.
Welcome back.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

After bar hopping one night i walked into Loco bar. Best bar i have try i Phnom penh friendly staff not pushy for drinks good looking girls, nice owner, good music (you can request music too). I have come back every day so far. And will do it my whole trip!

Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thanks Daniel, i really appreciate the fact that the girls an I made you happy throughout your stay in Phnom penh and look forward to your next trip. We allways do our best for good people.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Had a short visit there yesterday. Positive was that's not so a dark hole than other places, lots of beautiful girls, would have been a shame when dark. Girls not pushy at all. The turndown was the price for a draft, 25% than most other places, however the Ladydrinks seemed to priced like all the other places, according to one Lady.
Another turndown, is the omnipresent owner, circling like a vulture over the keybord. Don't get me wrong, a sucessful bar must have the owner or manager on site, but could do that a bit on the hidden side, stepping in when needed.

1  Thank Jethro69
Reviewed February 16, 2018

I had a very good time. Friendly girls, cheap drinks and good atmosphere. Nice place to relax after a long day.

P.S I met a wonderful woman at Cherie's bar last Saturday, and she told me she worked at your bar. I would like to keep in touch with her, could you send me a message here or email peterness (at) gmx.us?

Cheers

2  Thank peter11144
Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Hi Peter,
Thanks greatly for your appreciation.
You don't give me the name of the girl you met at Cherie's bar ..., sorry.
All the best, god bless.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

A safe clean bar that instantly welcomes you. Make sure you ask for Jim, he will turn you into a friend in minutes and tell you great jokes!! The beer is cold the whiskey and vodka selections are wide and varied. This a great place for a fun night out!!

1  Thank David M
Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Hi David,
Thank you for your kind words. However, its impossible not to befriend you guys immediately considering your openness, warmth, generosity and kindness. Our only regret is to have to wait so long for your visits. God bless you both with Joe and i look forward to yet another series of great laughs.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

It is a rocking bar. Atmosphere was cool. Hostesses are pretty and friendly. Liquor collection is good.

1  Thank Mehul_Kirit_Shah
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Very nice and friendly hostesses was there yesterday and it was fun to talk with the girls they was very friendly and not pushy for drinks,had some hours of fun sadly i have to fly to Bangkok tomorrow ,so need to sleep early otherwise i gone there again

1  Thank Tommy J
Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Hi Tommy
Thank you for your kind appreciation of our hostesses and bar. We certainly look forward to your next visit as bangkok is only a short flight away.
Have a wonderful time there.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This bar rocks because the owner is hands on and let's the customers be themselves with the help of the best music on the planet, cutest girls in town and a steady flow of respectful customers who make this place my choice when in Phnom Penh.

Thanks Jim for playing my favourite tunes night after night you're a gentleman.

1  Thank D9362PVgregs
Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Hi Greg,
I can't tell you how much your kind comment means to us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay in Loco and that my staff has found the way to make you happy. Thanks a million and we look forward to your visit time and time again.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The atmosphere at this bar was laid back and welcoming, and the owner has a very decent collection of whiskies. If you're sick of drinking Johnny Black this place will set you right. Whisky aside the bar is well stocked with various rums, vodkas, and liqueurs - this was pretty much the only place I've been able to get a proper negroni near the waterfront. More my cup of tea than some of the other bars in the area where you'd be pestered to buy drinks every two or three minutes.

1  Thank Marc C
Jim L, Owner at Loco Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Thanks Marc; it was a pleasure hosting you and introducing you to my personal high end whiskies and cocktails.
Our girls never pester our customers who remain free to be entertained by them or not.
It will be our pleasure to see you again on your next visit.