“food with love”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Common Tiger - CLOSED

The Common Tiger
Cuisines: European, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Phnom Penh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food with love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

rare place where friendliness, creativity and beauty encounter. the focus is in the plate, making you re/discover wonderful mix of tastes in creative fusion delights. no doubt the best restaurant in town, with great food at afordable price.

1 Thank vl2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've been to the Common Tiger many times and Tim and the team always exceed my expectations. I love the tasting menu, how it was presented and the flavors are just out of this world! I love how the chef takes the time to explain the ideas behind his creative dishes. The quality is top notch and the menu is always changing. The restaurant is very inviting in a relax atmosphere! Be sure to give this restaurant a try the next time you're looking for an awesome place to go have lunch or dinner!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank USBos
Beijing, China
“Work of Art”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I went to The Common Tiger tonight after a disappointing dinner at another restaurant. This is my 4th visit in 3 months and I have not been disappointed. I like how the chef changes his selection of dishes all the time. He is indeed a very creative chef. Keep up the good work and creativity. I like it that you come out and explain how you created your dishes. It shows your have heart in what you do.

London
“Top notch fine dining..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had very high expectations given the rave reviews this restaurant has been getting and it did not disappoint. Lovely ambiance, excellent service, I don't think it was pretentious at all - quite the opposite we were made to feel very at ease. We went for the tasting menu and every dish was exquisite both in presentation, ingredients and flavour combinations, and delivered to our table by the very charming and talented head chef himself. Very creative menu, I think we will be talking about for some time. The prices reflect the quality and for us, although it was the most expensive meal we have had so far in Cambodia - it was worth it and up there as one of the best meals and food experiences we have ever had. It is on another level to the rest of PP's restaurant scene, I will look forward to going back.

1 Thank Jennyhu
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was here for a business lunch (couldn't afford it otherwise) and the food was absolutely delightful. The presentation of the dishes was excellent and the combination of flavors was a wonderful treat.