“Great flavour and not fatty”

The Kathmandu Kitchen
Ranked #75 of 1,486 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian, Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 22, 2014

So often the indian food is swimming in ghee, not here I am pleased to say.

We were not starving so my friend ordered the chicken masala; his go to dish to judge an indian restaurant and I ordered the cauliflower tandoor. Both of us had soup also, he the lentil and me the tomato. Wow I will be back for that tomato soup and the cauliflower too for that matter. Yum
Good value and also good service

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were here in April 2014 and we had some Indian food. It was amazing and much better than expected based on the appearance. The staff was lovely and the daal and the chicken tikka masala was to die for. You get plenty of naan, so yummy.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

It located in st 258 close to st 3 near by hotel and gust house . It was good food in Cambodia . We had butter chicken. Mono. Butter nan jera rice . If you are confuse or you don't know food just you ask the person there .they will chose good food

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaraunts I've ever been to. The set meal dishes are something special. I've also tried the half tandoori chicken which was superb.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were the first time at The Kathmandu Kitchen and it was the last time :

The food was average. My wife likes to order Chicken Tikka Massala and she ate it already at many places. The one here was too sweet and it is not supposed to be like that.
I ordered another chicken meal and consisted 2/3rd of onions and I found a few little chicken pieces under the onions.
The water was free.
Altogether I would have given 3 stars for average food. The Indian cooked himself here.

But then I wanted to pay and the bill was $ 22,50. I gave $ 30 and the waitress gave me only $ 5,50 back.
We wanted to give some tip anyway but it is not right that she took it already herself. That was the reason why I give one star less here and no tip for her.