“Great Indian food, substantial portions”

The Kathmandu Kitchen
Ranked #78 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian, Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Here's what I got when I ate there last night. These are the prices as I remember them, though I could be off by $0.50 or so.

Chicken tikka masala - $5.50 (Excellent, and there was a lot of it)
Aloo paratha bread - $2 (Very good, and there was a lot of it)
Jasmine rice - $2 (It was fine. Rice is rice.)
Mango lassi - $1.50 (This wasn't very good. Happily, they give you free refills of water here.)

The total was $11. Definitely worth it, and I'd happily go back again.

There are newer reviews for The Kathmandu Kitchen

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had some great tasting dishes there. I think mine was called chicken makhaka, something like this. I had some plain naan with it, which also tasted great. The service was very good, attentive and always sure to keep our water glasses full.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Their Indian food is very good. Being a vegetarian, I found a lot of options on the menu. Their portions are fairly large and i ended up wasting some food as I just couldn't eat it all, even though I wanted to. Order the momos here, as the chutney dip is amazing!

It is also one of the few places that serves filtered water for free.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had fabulous dumplings to start followed by curries with naan. Everything was superb. Great service and great prices. We were really happy to find this place just down the road from our hotel.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just had dinner there after recommendations from Trip Advisor. We had the Chicken Tikka Masala and the Mutton Vindaloo and both were very good. The garlic naan was also light and not greasy at all - perfect. Worth a visit in a good location with friendly welcoming service. Recommended