“Incredible” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Wonderful restaurant. Excellent selection of Japanese fusion Western foods. Simply divine, can't wait to go again. The best buffet restaurant in town!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
“Best Japanse restaurant ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went there and I helped them to set up this page on tripadvisor. Everything is good in this restaurant. The welcoming is amazing, the hygiene is perfect and the variation of food is absolutely awesome! Everything tastes so good! The staff is super friendly and the best thing of this all you can eat concept is that you don't have to be in a rush, because there is no time limit.

I wish them all the best, because they deserve a lot of costumers and I will definitely come back if I ever have the opportunity!

1 Thank Jans2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Japanese Cuisine in Cambodia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I were there last week, and were directed to this restaurant by the concierge in our hotel. This is one of the best Japanese restaurants we've been to in a long time. The Tappan-yaki chefs were not only knowledgeable but also fun. The sushi was great, and the spare-ribs were really well prepared. We will definitely return on our trip next year, and will recommend it to our friends.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was impressed with the quality of the items they had. Everything from the food to the decor to the service was excellent. The kids loved the Teppanyaki.

Will definitely stop by here again when in the area.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Japanese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is, by far, one of the best Japanese restaurants I've been to outside the US. I was a tourist visiting from the states... And a bit concerned with the type of food I'd find in Cambodia. I found this restaurant while passing through town. How could you go wrong with a buffet while on vacation. I was so happy to find out that this place was an authentic Japanese restaurant owned by Japanese people. The food was so yummy... and what a huge variety to choose from. I especially enjoyed the Tappanyaki chef. He was very entertaining. Great food and great, friendly service and such an affordable meal. What more can you ask for when on vacation. I wish this place was in NY. I'd go every day!

1 Thank Travel00girl