“great atmosphere,great coffee and cake”
Review of Feel Good Cafe

Feel Good Cafe
Ranked #32 of 1,475 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a cafe / social business serving breakfast, brunch and lunch, and specialty coffee drinks. We roast our own coffee, which is responsibly sourced directly from farmers and coops all over SE Asia. We pride ourselves on being a Cambodian registered business with Cambodian management, and a staff profit-sharing arrangement and benefits. Child friendly (play area).
Reviewed March 30, 2014

i went to this cafe in the hope of a nice cappuccino not easy find in cambodia but this place delivered.Great staff,great coffee,and really good chocolate cake.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have long struggled finding great coffee of a flavour that I am used to – lets call it “Western” coffee. I have found that often the coffee in Asia has a very strange after-taste, that is not to my liking. But now there is FGC and they have it spot on.
Staff were efficient and very friendly – after a couple of trips they remembered my name and my regular order. All in all an excellent café serving up a good standard of Western coffee and café food.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is the first review I have ever left, but I couldn't not!

This cafe is amazing, we have been travelling SE Asia for 6months and this is the best 'western' coffee and cafe we have had by a long long way!

I was so happy to have found this cafe, the Flat White and Latte coffee is perfect and the staff are so welcoming, attentive and genuinely friendly we loved all of them.

We were in Phnom Penh for one week and went here everyday, the food is also so good, delicious and huge portions, great value for money!
We recommend the Muesil, the bagels ( especially the salmon) the eggs benedict and the burgers (huge and delicious).

We also returned to Phnom Penh on two seperate occasions and went straight back to this cafe, it has a lovely atmosphere, it is a little tucked away next to happy backpackers so make sure you notice it, tou can see the sign which is usually moved out a bit in front of the doorway.

Couldnt recommend it more!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Hard to describe really what it is about the place but it really is first rate. If this was anywhere near my home it would be my local and quite honestly it's one of my favourite places anywhere !
You have to try the Mediterranean eggs with chorizo , I just thought they were perfect and better than anything i have had for breakfast any five star ....seriously
Great food, great coffee very nice chilled atmosphere, do yourself a favor and give a try.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stayed in hotel close by and found Feel Good on 2nd morning. Great varied menu, western bistro type place. Excellent service from well trained youngsters. Great for long lazy hreakfasts......and occasional bowl if chips innafternoon...they even had vinegar!