“Nice crepes”
Review of Crepe Mania Cafe - CLOSED

Crepe Mania Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Crêpe Mania offers a wide selection of traditional and creative crêpes, delicious authentic home-style recipes and flavors.Crêpe Mania is the first crêperie in Phnom Penh.Located in the center of the capital (near Royal Palace), Crêpe Mania is the perfect place for lunch, afternoon sweets and dinner.The terrace is great for a week-end Brunch.
“Nice crepes”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We ate here in late September and were really impressed. The crepes on the menu are so varied, we had a hard time picking between them! Everything we had was delicious, particularly the one with bananas.

Visited September 2013

“Cosy atmosphere, very good crepes”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've been to Crepe Mania several times and the crepes always are delicious. They also offer very interesting brunch options (coffe, juice, bread, crepe, cheese, meat,...) for a very reasonable price. What I like the most about this place is its atmosphere with a lot of natural light and its modern and simple design. I'm definitely gonna keep going there.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Vanessatraveling
Henan, China
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped to eat here due to its proximity to our hotel. The crepes were fantastic with an array of unique ingredients. My boyfriend enjoyed a breakfast type crepe, while I had a Mediterranean one. We shared a third for dessert that had pineapple and caramel. The only drawback was that each crepe was about 7 dollars or so (which by Cambodia standards is a bit high). Also, it may be out of the way for most people.

• Visited October 2013
Phnom Penh
“On a rainy day, have yourself a typical French crepe”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I chose the Crepe Duchess, and I really enjoyed it. The chocolate was pure indulgence and blended really well with the banana, almonds and Vanilla ice cream. I will be going back really soon!!

• Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“La Bretagne ça vous gagne...”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I recommend strongly this BRETON bend in the middle of Phnom Penh, an address of the most nice with a welcome(reception) almost family!!!!!
One very pleasant decoration with a lot of charm.
For somebody rather difficult, we went out of this address by marking of one white stone this incredible evening.

• Visited July 2013