“Italy in Phnom Penh”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Phnom Penh
“Italy in Phnom Penh”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This special trattoria, tucked on a side alley off Norodom and spilling off the sidewalk, is as authentic as it gets. The surprise? Best pizza in Cambodia. With a limited menu (pizza, antipasto and tira misu), this gem hits the spot. Fabulous wine list ... great neighborhood vibe. Luigi's is a find!

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Kumming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So and so”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The place is nice and it indeed has the atmosphere of Italian trattoria, but I can't say that pizza reminded me of Italy. It was ok, but just ok. Too bad I did not try the antipasti, which looked tasty.

Paris, France
“So happy to find at least a great Italien restaurant”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

after so many disappointments in Italian restaurants in Phnom Penh, I finally went there, and it's amazing. The food is perfect, the service is perfect, the owner and the staff are nice... The location is an asset also. The menu is not very long, only pizzas, but the antipasti are a good choice also.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A little diamond find”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This place was on a back street just behind our hotel on street 29 we seen it as we walked by during the day and went for tea that evening and I have to say I'm glad we did the place was more than I had expected and the food was beautiful and I would defiantly recommended anyone to try it. I had a simple margarita pizza with added Garlic and although simple it was awesome my partner had a meat based pizza which was also fantastic. We also had a great bottle of rose wine to wash it down with and the total bill only came to $29.75 which was a bargain for the standard of food. The staff were great and the place was packed. It is only small so if you are going as a group you may need to be prepared to wait but I promise it is worth it. Well done guys awesome food with a great atmosphere. I would love you to take it to the next level though and add some pasta to the menu I think you would be able to do a fan job :) x

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Best Pizza in Phnom Penh”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place is worth hunting down if you are a pizza fan. All the pizza's we have eaten here have been delicious. The atmosphere is fun and the staff are friendly. If you have a big group make sure to book as its not a very big restaurant and fills up really quickly.

• Visited August 2013