“Great food”

Ranked #289 of 1,539 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Cadillac Bar and Grill one of the best western food restaurants in Phnom Penh with a partnership with Cadillac Riverside Guesthouse just above the restaurant. Cadillac Team aim is to offer a relaxing stay to all our guest making them feel like home by providing help with anything they need while exploring Phnom Penh. Cadillac Riverside Guesthouse also provides long-term stays for guests that are looking to settle in Phnom Penh for 3 or 6 months until 1-year stay.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This place has wonderful Western and Khmer food. Really tasty and great value for money. Only small but worth a pit stop.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I spend a lot of time travelling – especially around Asian countries. I love Asian food, which is a good thing – or else I would go hungry most of the time! There are simply not very many options for good Western food in many of the places I visit. Cadillac is an exception. The new owner, Chance, is continuing the tradition of good food that Cadillac has been known for: quality American Southern dishes (I saw meatloaf and pork chops on the menu). I can only attest to the quality of the shrimp beignets (a half order is a lot!) and the lasagna – which has the surprise ingredient of bacon! Never heard of that before, and it was different, but it sure wasn’t bad! Of course, I am of the opinion that bacon makes most everything better. Bottom line: when you’re tired of only eating local, Cadillac is sure to offer a taste of home for Westerners.

1  Thank mrcurtis08
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Like anything else you pay for what you get. The food is expensive compared to local cuisine but actually very competitive prices with other places offering American dishes. I've visited Phnom Penh three times now and have gone here each time and always encountering the owner Kenny and the same staff. They all go out of their way to help with any questions you might have about the city. The staff here was very helpful with our three small children but were respectful of our space which can be hard to get when travelling with small children in South East Asia. These guys offer great burgers, great American breakfasts and much more. Very nice to pop in here and unwind after being on the busy street.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The food is ok. Clean place. A bit too expensivw for the place.
The staf is friendly.
Nothibg so special to go there specificaly.

CadillacCambodia, Owner at Cadillac Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2015

Hi Mihail,

We do sincerely appreciate all feed back from all guests.

I did want to make 2 points regarding your review.

1) We serve high quality food and do not cut corners on food costs, so we are not trying to server cheap food, but rather great quality. We do our best...

2) I've now had the restaurant just over 2 years. We've come out with our 2nd revision from the original menu and I would say I lowered the price on 75% of the menu items. We have not cut back on quality, it's just that I do indeed want to create great value with great quality for our guests hoping they will consider us a little home away from home on the riverside.

Again, we do appreciate everyone's feed back and do strive to make everyone's Cadillac experience the best we can.

Happy and safe travels
Chantz and the Cadillac family

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Situated across the street from the river, this bar has very reasonable prices in a very comfortable setting. They play great music and the service is excellent. The service was so good that one of the owners offered to let me use the computer to check email when the wireless device I was using didn't allow access to my email. We stopped there for drinks several times and continued to be impressed as it was a nice place to relax in a nice laid back environment. We did not try the food but they have a nice menu.