“one of my new favorite places in Phnom Penh”
Review of Banyan Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Banyan Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Banyan Thai Cuisine to serve you the signature dish and authentic taste. We are not 5 star looking dish, but every single dish come from cook from love and serve you by heart. Special menu are create every week. We open from 9am. - 10Pm. We also have service catering outside and at the restaurant.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“one of my new favorite places in Phnom Penh”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

A friend told me about the place, its been a while since I did not have a good Thai massage and was also craving for some good chicken cashew nut rice and some tom ka gai. So, I started with the therapeutic part and had been stretched and relaxed for an hour for a decent price which is just ten times cheaper than Paris where I am from. After the massage, I chilled in the garden, enjoyed a couple of cigarettes and ordered my dinner, some fish cakes which were to die for and so healthy, no flour, so I felt that I am too healthy and had another cigarette and enjoyed the main course of one of my favorite dishes, chicken and cashew nuts, a passion fruit shake was such a good part of the evening.

• Visited April 2013

“Great spot & delicious food.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Loved it! Best Thai food I've had in memory. The spiciness balances perfectly with a complex array of other flavors. Very comfortable outdoor seating and a nice selection of drinks.

• Visited March 2013