“Very tasty and affordable”

Irrawaddi Myanmar Gallery Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My partner and I used to eat here for dinner almost everyday. As usual the owner,staff are very kind, nice and accommodating. The place is quiet and clean. Food are very tasty and the price are very affordable and they served it with soup, fresh veggies and fresh fruits as well. It's a place to recommend :)

There are newer reviews for Irrawaddi Myanmar Gallery Restaurant

Reviewed June 17, 2014

chicken briyani was delicious, staff was really nice, and it was only 10 bucks for the two of us to eat til we were stuffed- like 3 different plates! thank you very much!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I went to eat at this lovely restaurant last night with a bunch of spanish and khmer friends. We were about 8 peoples and we all really enjoyed it.

The lady who look after us was very pleasant with the true Burmese smile. Food was very tasty and I think adapted well to foreigner palate as it taste much different when I visit Burma one year ago. I recommend the chicken Biriani and salads.

Thank you for the nice evening and see you soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Most dishes here are between $3 to $4 USD and are prepared with fresh ingredients, have an authentic Burmese taste, and are an excellent value for your hard-earned Cambodian money.

Though seemingly understaffed with the one, very friendly waitress, the service is great and she is always smiling. She will bring you complimentary items as well if you are nice enough.

I have tried various dishes here and I love the Biryani, the set meals that come with soup and salad, and the mashed lentil fritters. All of these were delicious. I do not like the tea leaf salad as the tea lends a surprisingly bitter taste to the whole dish. Some dishes are hit or miss based on your palate, but overall the menu has a plethora of options for vegetarians as well. Chicken Biryani set will cost $4 USD, mashed lentil fritters (Ba Yar Kyaw) are $3, and a typical entree is around $4.

I am so happy that a non-Khmer restaurant has the audacity to NOT charge severely inflated western prices. Thank you!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great authentic food from Myanmar that comes with great service, very cosy place and the location is located conveniently around the city area. Service crew always serve with a smile and it was really heartwarming. It's a great thing we made the decision to dine in this restaurant. A MUST try!