“Ace selection and welcome retreat from the heat!”
Review of D's Books

D's Books
Ranked #31 of 98 Shopping in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: D's Books - real book shops for all book lovers! Our shops offer a huge selection of best sellers, classics, biographies, modern literature, sci-fi, kid's books, comics, and many other genres, in a variety of languages. We specialise in 2nd hand books, and offer buy/trade for our customers.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

We found this gem of a book shop whilst taking an evening stroll with the kids and it was a welcome retreat from the heat and traffic. There was a great selection of both kids books and books for us and it was a pleasant suprise to see so many books you would get in England but at a reduced cost. We were going down to the south coast to relax by the beach the following day so we stocked up. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

This is probably on of the better book stores in Phnom Penh for English books. The store is fairly well organized and the staff is helpful.

I found the prices a bit expensive for used books compared to other used book stores across Southeast Asia. I paid $7 per book for 2 of the books. However I did see one of the books I bought at monument books selling for $25 new so I guess the $7 isn't that bad compared to the alternative.q

Reviewed October 5, 2014 via mobile

I can find many of my favorite books there and the price is acceptable. I found "The Hunger Games trilogy" "The Hobbit" "The Maze Runner" and many more that I cannot find them at any other bookstores.

If you love reading books, you should go to D's Book.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My cup of tea:) just love those bookstores where you can have a cup of coffee and just sit and relax while going through some interesting books. I found some second hand travel books for 8$ and am happy with this. Hoped for more actually, especially about gastronomy but one can' t have it all I suppose. The service was nice and for booklovers it' s definitely worth a visit

1  Thank Neruno