“Eat here”

Sesame Noodle Bar
Ranked #48 of 1,915 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Nestled on a quiet street a few blocks from the Toul Tom Poung Market, Sesame Noodle Bar offers a small menu that focuses on quality over quantity. We draw from Japanese, Asian cuisines with a splash of Americana (and don’t forget the tahini). Our house signature dish was made specifically for the Cambodian climate– ice-cold noodles, fresh vegetables, caramelized ground pork and a refreshing Sesame dressing. Open for dinner and lunch, come by and see us.
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Not really local food as such, but absolutely delicious - would recommend the spicy ramen noodle soup.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I really like this place.
I go there often: twice a month maybe, especially for lunch.
I would say the best option is for dinner as it is less crowded. But be careful : it closes at 9.00 PM :-(
The menu is quite limited but everything is very tasty.
Their specialty is the cold noodle : there is a vegie option (which I do not take) or with pork belly or with caramelized pork ... Delicious.
I usually am afraid of "healthy" labelled kind of places as I priviledge taste (shall I say fat) over health when I go to a restaurant. But this place seems to combine both.

Highly recommended !!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Love this place! The service is amazing, and the spicy ramen noodle soup was delicious. Not to spicy but just enough. Go early because after 7:30 they were really busy. Thank you guys!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Let me start off my saying I dont get the Austrian review saying how terrible the noodles were. I travel frequently in Cambodia and have eaten in 5 star restaurants as well as street food. My only disappointment with this restaurant was finding it the day before I left after a 1 month stay in the country. I will definitely go back. Everything was delicious and my son actually ordered seconds of the dumplings. Prices in Phnom Penh are rising more rapidly than reasonable but here the prices were fair. If you are shopping at the Russian market this is just around the corner.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Sesame noodles serves excellent ramen and noodles salad. The price is very good for the quality. The restaurant itself is well decorated with the possibility to eat on the noodle bar. If you are in ttp ypi have to try it

Date of visit: March 2018