“great tour guide great time”

Cambodia Boutique Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 126 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer individual, personalized Phnom Penh private daily tours for your private group of family or friends. The affordable luxury of your own dedicated private guide and private 4wd transportation to explore together the Wonders of the Kingdom in all safety. Away from the crowds you will enjoy the finest Cambodia at your own pace.
Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great tour guide great time”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Mr Long (Wiseley) was our tour guide in Cambodia in 2009 and we had a great time with , he took us o all the sites , took us to restaurants where you would normally not come as a tourist , he is a very good driver ,
he made our stay in Cambodia a really nice one , and i will highly recommend him as your tour guide

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
El Dorado Hills
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Spent three great days in Cambodia”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We decided to visit Cambodia because we were going to Thailand and we have always wanted to visit the beautiful country of Cambodia as well. Mr. Long is the BEST tour guide! He made us feel safe the whole time we were with him. He took us to every important sight..From the very first morning when we awoke at our hotel, Mr. Long met us in the lobby. He speaks excellent English. He chaperoned us every day and made sure we were well taken care of everywhere we went. He even went out of his way in the evening one night to take us to a restaurant that was way out of his way in the other direction from our hotel. When we said we would get a taxi, he insisted that he personally deliver us to the restaurant to be sure we made it there ok. Another thing Mr. Long does that NO other tour guide has EVER done for us is stop many, many times and take pictures of my husband and I. It was like traveling with our own personal professional photographer, as well as a completely knowledgeable escort. I came back with dozens of photos of my husband and I that were excellent pictures. And usually, we only have a few because we have to stop and ask people to take pictures of us. I would highly recommend Mr. Long as a tour guide to everyone!!! Enjoy!

Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic, will not disappoint”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had an awesome time in Phmon Phen while touring around with Mr Long. His wonderful demeanor and knowledge of the city was a delight. The list of places that we were given to visit was lengthy and we were given the option to choose which ones we wanted to see. We enjoyed all them and got to finish the day with a nice relaxing sunset boat cruise. Our experience with the company prior to the tour was just as pleasant. I will use xx again the next time we visit. I also learned from Mr. Long he does tours in Siem Reap and I wished I had known this prior to arrival. You can go wrong with xx. Thanks for the wonderful vacation experience.

Visited September 2013
Cambodia Boutiq... T, Manager at Cambodia Boutique Travel Private Day Tours, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Terri,

Thanks for your kind words we greatly appreciate you using our services.

Hope to see you in Cambodia very soon as there are still a lot of travel destinations that we

have not explored together with Cambodia Boutique Travel.

www.cambodiaboutiquetravel.com
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First class”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I travelled to Cambodia in April and was fortunate to have been able to have the guidance, expertise and professionalism give by our guide Long.
Our experience started when we were picked up at our hotel by Long and were welcomed into our near new mini van. I was surprised as to how well Long spoke English and of his very funny sense of humour.
Long was very informative and knowledgeable and took extreme pride in his attentiveness to my family and myself.
I travelled with my 4 children, Long not only was amazing at his job but also extended his warmth and care and helped me with my children.
I was very touched by Long's life and very proud of where he is today and what he has made for his life. I can not recommended this company more highly.

Visited April 2013
Dear Sarah
Thanks for your kind words we greatly appreciate you using our services.

have not explored with Cambodia Boutique Travel.

www.cambodiaboutiquetravel.com
Seattle
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My family and I had only one day to spend in Phnom Penh and thank goodness we spent it with Mr. Long. It was the one of the highlights of our month long trip to SE Asia. Mr. Long was incredibly informative and knowledgeable about all the sights we visited and he was the most accommodating and attentive tour guide we have ever had. Our experience in Cambodia would have never been the same had we not booked this tour. His stories and related facts kept us interested from start to finish. His personal accounts about the sad events of his country created an understanding that my family and I would never have obtained without him. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting this city who wants to get the most out of the time spent there. Thank you Mr. Long for being such a great teacher. I promise to take your stories back to my classroom!

Visited July 2013