Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
$44
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews russian market sky bar rooftop pool breakfast buffet is location is excellent the air conditioning usd
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Twin room was clean, air conditioned and pleasant. The water after showers took a while to drain away, but when we called the staff about it they cleared it while we were out. The morning buffet breakfast was really good, and having your omelette with a choice of fillings cooked in front of you was great, The staff throughout the hotel were friendly and professional. A very enjoyable place. Close to Russian Market. Would book to stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel comes with 2 pools. One at the lobby area and the other at the rooftop.

The room are clean and basic.
The breakfast served in the morning was sufficient for me. Although I thought it can be better
Wifi was quite stable. Location very near to Russian Market. If u need anything, it is easy to buy.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in January with a friend, the location is close to the Russian Market and not far away from the center.
Room was nice with a beautiful view of Phnom penh, the jacuzzi on the roof top is perfect and the employees are very nice even if sometimes they have difficulties with english.
I recommend this hotel

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Cambodia must have a different rating system, because I do not understand how this is a 4-star hotel. This place is old, dated and dirty. The staff is not very helpful. This is a 2-star, at most. I noticed the place was inexpensive, but I thought it was because of the local cost or exchange rate. It was listed as a 4-star after all, right?

1. I asked for a pickup from the airport. They email me the price of the taxi. I didn't ask for the price of the taxi. I asked for a taxi. Of course, when I arrived at the airport, there was no car. I'm still waiting for a response from the front desk to explain what happened.

2. Despite emailing my reservation confirmation to me twice before my arrival, the front desk staff was unable to find my reservation. The manager had to be called in to manage the situation. My reservation was found in the stack of printed reservations.

3. The room was old. The bathroom was disgusting. (See the pictures).

If you can afford better, by all means, go to the other place.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2017

The location was good, the room was large, and the staff was helpful. The breakfast, however, was particularly bad and the entire property was not clean enough. I expect you can do better for the price, and if not it would be worth spending more in this very inexpensive city.

Date of stay: October 2016
FrangipaniManagement, Manager at The Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Dear Ms. Elliot S,
Greeting from Frangipani Living Arts Hotel &Spa!
Thank you very much for choosing our Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa for your stay and spending a time writing us your experiences stay.

We feel very regret to hear some part of our service could not be able reached to your satisfaction during your stay with us. It would grateful if we could be informed immediately during the moment your stay with us as we would be able to take some special treat with personal touch straight away. We also thankful for giving a nice complementary with our staff and room’s spacious.

We indeed will share your wonderful comment to our entire team in order to let them acknowledge with their performance.

Again, on behalf of the Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa would like to deeply also thanks for your giving a pretty comments and your recommendation about the location.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa in the nearest future! For the future stay, please kindly contact our central reservation at reservations@frangipanihotel.com for any special discount or promotion.

Warmest Regards,