“Great Home Delivery”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Great Home Delivery”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have to say this is the best place to deliver pizza in Phnom Penh. You can order directly from them and avoid the hassle and delay with the food delivery systems in town. The pizza is quite good (although maybe there are few better places in town) It gets delivered fast and HOT. That's the most important thing. Most others take so long, the drivers cannot find the way, so everything gets at your place cooled off. I haven't visited the restaurant itself yet, but I surely will do soon.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Camikasia

• Korean first
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Generally very happy, but not this time”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was just reading the review I wrote in August 2013 about Aria d'Italia, boasting the food. And yes, also after August we always got what we hoped for with Aria d'Italia. Up to last week. I just love the Pizza Carpacchio. That is / was the greatest pizza treat in town!

But well, last week must have been a bad day for the cook, because it seems the Pizza Carpacchio was given a double dose of sauce to make up for a cut back on other ingredients. The result being a pizza bottom soaked in sauce, looking like a wet piece of paper and tasting like pizza-soup...

Let me point out again that up to now Aria d'Italia never ever disappointed!
We hope this is a one-time kitchen glitch and wish for a future filled with tasty pizzas, as it was!

• Visited March 2014
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Their Pizza is pretty close to an Italian one. The owners are always around and make sure that you are well taken care of.

• Visited February 2014
“Great Pizza in BKK1, Phnom Penh”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We tried the bacon pizza and the homemade ravioli con zucca at Aria d'Italia Pizzeria. The pizza crust, cheese, and sauce were very good. The pizza only comes in one size (except for the lunch set menu pizza); it was described as medium, but seemed bigger. My ravioli was a little overcooked, but I enjoyed the pumpkin flavor. I also ordered the verdure al forno - potato, zucchini, and eggplant slices. It was good, but I was so full from the very generous heap of ravioli that I could not finish it. The service was excellent; our water glasses never reached below the halfway mark, even though we tend to drink a lot. The next evening, my husband ordered the calzone delivered to our hotel. The calzone, with tomato, mozzarella, Parmesan, artichokes, mushroom, and ham, was the biggest I had ever seen. We'll be back!

“Good italian food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Descent pizza and spaghetti not up to the mark.. visited here after long 2 years.. the quality of food had gone down a lot.. i wouldnt say expensive, but not worth the price we pay like before..