“Good italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

this is nice a quiet very pleasant restaurant, the food is nice and a good selection of wine well priced, a good place to have a meal with a small group of friends

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have never been at the Aria D'Italia restaurant! I would not even know what it looks like, but I use Aria D'Italia for home delivery.

I call them directly, but use the menu you can find here:

My favourites are the pizza con spinachi, the pizza della casa and the pizza carpaccio is a little more expensive, but certainly worth the money!! The fish tartare and carpaccio were nice and the salads are okay to good, not very special but fresh and tasty. Salads (or I should say; salad ingredients) are difficult in Phnom Penh in general....

The one thing I'm not convinced by is the gnocchi. I really do like gnocchi and always try it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. The consistency was a little mixed and it was overcooked a little. Yep, gnocchis take a special skill. I was perhaps unlucky with my particular order of gnocchi, but I'm not sure I'll order it again.

One day I'll go and eat at the restaurant instead of ordering for delivery, and I'll add a new review then!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My friend had pizza and I had seafood spagetti. Both dishes excellent. This was our first time but went because of a recommendation by our Australian mate Mr Max who has been several times before. We asked the waiter if Mr Max had a favourite dish. Without hesitation he replied that Mr max always chooses seafood spagetti. I was impressed with the attention to detail of their customers.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just had a delivery Service but it was
1, on time,
2. The Pizza was absolutely Delicious and was well portioned.
Will have it again!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

A nice, clean, cozy restaurant that has great service and good food. We had the pizza alla sicilliana, which was the first time I've ever had eggplant on pizza, but definitely won't be the last. Sauce was just right, and the crust was thin and crispy. They have a nice selection of wine as well. We also had a mixed salad, which was much larger than what I expected at that low of a price. Also we had the tiramisu, one of our favorite desserts, and it was creamy with a strong coffee liquer flavor and powdered cocoa on top.