“Got me again”

Mekong Quilts Phnom Penh
Ranked #10 of 85 Shopping in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Mekong Quilts specialises in high quality, hand made quilts and accessories. There are a variety of quilts to choose from featuring different colours and themes, ranging from contemporary to Asian-Inspired design. Mekong Quilts also accepts custom orderes, ensuring unique product to suit any home. International Shipping is available.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Visited yesterday and purchased our 2nd quilt. What better memory and investment is there than one of these beautiful hand stitched quilts made by very poor women. Heirloom

All reviews
"saleswoman"
"silk"
"bikes"

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had Mekong Quilts send two quilts to my Daughers in Washington State USA and to San Francisco. They arrived perfectly and both girls were astounded with the quality and the unique patterns. They then made me custom quilt covers for my IPad and my MacBook Air. Fabulous job and they zip closed and are protected against falls or scuffs. Prices are reasonable and the staff is willing to assist in any way.
This is a wonderful company and well worth a visit in Phnom Penh.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I am a bit of a sewer myself but have always struggled with the accuracy needed to make a quilt, so I was super impressed by both the workmanship and the fantastic prices. You can see that hundreds of hours work go into each quilt. I am so happy with my purchase. The girls were lovely and vacuum sealed and taped the bag very securely so it can be packed flat into our luggage. I am more than happy to support the fantastic cause and urge those with a heart and appreciated for handcrafted items that can become heirlooms to visit, or even visit their website as they will post internationally.

1  Thank Alisha N
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I found this place thru trip advisor as we want to support the people of Cambodia as much as possible. We bought an absolutely beautiful quilt and 2 lovely handbags. And yes you can see they are hand made. You must visit. The lovely young lady vaccuum sealed the bag she put the quilt in ,to get it down to as small as possible to take on plane. It was a king size quilt and we can fit it in our luggage(though I had left this room hoping to buy one). Thankyou to the lovely young girl that went out of her way to help us.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This .org is doing great work aiding women in upcountry areas and teaching lifelong skills while enriching lives.

Customers are beneficiaries of the products produced especially the magnificent quilts that line the walls of the shop.

We have run across a couple of other .org's on this trip and they are all doing great work in this impoverished country.