“Simply Superb”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Singapore
“Simply Superb”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Brilliant done steak. Very good value for money even though it may seem pricey. Good wine list too. Excellent service. A bit hard to find if you're familiar with PP.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TMESpore

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Arizona
“Surprise - Upscale Restaurant in Phnom Penh”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Our group of six stumbled upon this restaurant completely by accident. We were looking for a different restaurant when we saw their sign.

The food was fabulous (although the portions are smaller) and the attention of the staff was superb. The manager stopped at our table several times to see if everything was acceptable.

The petite filet (quite small) was prepared perfectly and was as delicious as any steak I have eaten in the US. Others had the salmon and raved how wonderful their meal tasted.

The restaurant was super clean and we left quite pleased with our surprise find. I highly recommend eating at this place.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank im4duke
Tucson, Arizona
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Our group was walking near our hotel looking for a place to eat and we saw a sign that said, "New York Steakhouse" we decided to try it and Wow was that a good decision! Everyone was very nice and attentive, and the food was amazing! Four people in our group got steak and two got the salmon, and everyone was very satisfied with what they got! A man named Sam came by several times to see if we needed anything and was very nice! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Phnom Penh
“Simply the best steak and eating experience in Cambodia with the best service standards.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I live in central California where we have Harris Ranch the biggest cattle ranch west of Texas and also have properties in Texas, I've had my fair share of what I consider to be the best steaks in the world.
I visited New York steakhouse in Cambodia two times in February. What I found there was fantastic, the steaks are served to you for your inspection before cooking, the steaks turned out to be fantastic and the service is far better than you'd find in the states. Even the budwiser was unadulterated and tasted fantastic.
If you want the best steak experience in Cambodia, the best wine and beer selection combined with outstanding personalized service.
You owe it to yourself to check out this shining star in Phnom Penh Cambodia that is New York steakhouse.
I'm going there again tonight.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Skyhawk172n
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Excellent food in nice surroundings.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Let me put it like this, for about 45 minutes I totally forgot about Cambodia, the dust, the traffic, the smell of garbage everywhere.

The atoms fear was very pleasant and the staff very nice, super service, super food off cause at a price but I was very satisfied and will come back!

Visited March 2014
HerveSaigon, Owner at New York Steakhouse, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Carsten
Thank you for your comment, you made our day in NYSH PNH.
What you say is exactly what we want !
So thank you to encourage us and hope see you soon