“Good Buffet”

Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #212 of 1,481 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Brazilian BBQ Steakhouse serving premium imported meats and seafood cooked to perfection by our experienced Brazilian BBQ Chefs. Full Buffet available featuring hot & cold dishes from around the world. We are located near Independence monument and open for Lunch & Dinner, A La Carte menu is also available.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Samba is a nice place to go for a really good buffet dinner. Everything I tried was very good. What I appreciated the most...very attentive and excellent staff, who all seemed to know my friend very well. The owner is very friendly and likes to make his rounds and visit with guests...I liked that.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The idea is fantastic: unlimited salad and hot food bar coupled with waiters bring an amazing array of meats and fish to your table. A unlimited carvery. The meat was all cooked very well, but we felt we were being forced into stuffing ourselves very quickly. Also, despite the advertised 10 o'clock closing time, there was hardly any service after 9:15.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

A friend and I were looking for a place to have dinner around our hotel (naga world) and walked on the main road until we found this gem (about 5 mns walk away)
It is a brazilian steakhouse (as the name mentions) but the food was to die for....
We decided to go for the buffet(starters and desserts) and all you can eat meat. Total 29.90 USD. The meat was cooked to perfection and the food was brought to us by the chefs themselves who would come with the skewers and cut the meat in front of you. beef, lamb....you name it....absolutely fantastic. We planned for a light dinner but threw this plan out of the window as it was perfect.

The staff were very, very nice, well trained, well mannered and were of a great help to choose what cocktails to have. A beautiful lady (Sra...sorry for the wrong spelling) adviced me twice on a brazilian cocktail and it was perfect.

Daniel, the boss, came around to say hi and is a great guy to talk to. He seems so happy to share his amzing dishes and talk about brazil (his native country)

If you want a great meal, at a great price in an amazing atmosphere, do not hesitate. This is the place to go!!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to Brazilian Steakhouses in Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, United States, and Thailand. In Comparison I would say this this Steakhouse is a on par to most Brazilian Steakhouses in South America just less expensive and a few less food options. The buffet selection to accompany the endless meat is very good.The meats are very well cooked and have great taste. The staff was very friendly and attentive. It is a little expensive for Phnom Penh but in the United States you would pay at least twice this amount! Give it at least one try and you wont regret it. If you are on a budget go for lunch as it is less expensive.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Samba Brazilian Steakhouse has to be one of the classiest restaurants I have ever been to in my life. Everything about it is just outstanding, the food, the staff, the setting, the atmosphere. Downstairs awaits a elegant, classy wine/cigar room with walls filled of numerous boxes and bottles. You then walk upstairs into a dining room consisting of buffet salads, soups, deserts and more overlooking the Independence Monument. The friendly staff then bring around each different cut of meat and you yourself remove from the skewer as the meat is cut. Yes the all you can eat buffet is expensive by Khmer standards but my word is it worth it. If you love meat than you must visit this restaurant. My favourites were the honey glazed pork and the parmesan cheese beef, but there was not one of the 15 types of meat I did not enjoy. If the $26.90 for the buffet stretches the budget try the same buffet for lunch at $16.90. All in all a big 'two thumbs up'!