“Good portions and well cooked food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sher-e Punjab-i

Sher-e Punjab-i
Ranked #886 of 1,405 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Good portions and well cooked food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

A group of us visited this restaurant we found it to be excellent. The service we received was friendly and efficient. The portions were very generous and all the dishes arrived promptly. It doesn't get as much passing trade being off the riverside but this means you are more likely to get a table when other more "touristy" restaurants are full.
They do a wide range of dishes and I suppose this gives people lots of choice.

• Visited September 2013

Fremantle, Australia
“Not as good as before !!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I have visited here many times and was always pleased but not today. I went for lunch and was the only customer, mmm. my only complaint before was the beer was not cold enough so I emphisized this today but to no avail. I had to ask for beer to be put on ice. I had chicken hydrabadi but it seemed to lack something. I felt the staff were stareing at me but I was sitting under the TV. A little background music would have been nice. The only plus of the whole meal was the garlic nan, still one of the best I have ever had the pleasure to eat. Overall today is a thumbs sown from me.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Decent curry on a quiet street”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Decent extensive menu - with lots of mutton dishes (our fave - and hard to find at times in these parts) - even has a chinese cuisine menu - but why would you want chinese in an indian restaurant?

Visited June 2013