Tripadvisor
Phnom Penh
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Especially good on my troublesome spots

Hello, I came in here looking full Oscar the grouch and left looking like a much more respectable... read more

Reviewed November 24, 2019
Travel211680
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Strong massage and thorough facial

Reviewed November 13, 2019

from $22.57
from $15.39
from $28.72
More Info
All reviews great massage wax facial therapist alin underarm eyebrows
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

Hello,
I came in here looking full Oscar the grouch and left looking like a much more respectable Frieda Carlo. From Spud to Stud in minutes! Very professional and friendly staff. If you are like me and struggle formidably in forming any semblance of human connection, perhaps spice up your look with a quick wax here. Unfortunately I still struggle mightily even post wax, but I think that is pretty attributable to my Lou Gehrig’s rather than a reflection on the services at this establishment.
Thanks for making an old man happy.
Warm regards

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019

The place is clean, quiet, air-conditioned. I was with a Khmer friend so it was easier to communicate with my practitioner, telling her "not so hard etc." I had a massage first then decided on a facial. The massage was $12 and $18 for facial. Both were done well and professionally. Everyone was friendly and respectful. I try to get facials and massage whenever I am in Asia and this was one of the best I've had. You can't beat the price or service. They are busy so call and make an appointment rather than drop in.

Date of experience: November 2019
AnnasSpa, Owner at Anna's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

Dear Gigi0112,

Thank you for your very kind comments! We are proud to hear that you had one of your best experiences in Asia. We are grateful for your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Also, thank you for encouraging others to call in advance to book an appointment. This is especially helpful during peak hours.

Kind regards and hope you and your friends visit us again soon,

Anna and John, Owners

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Alin does an excellent wax - she is quick, careful and meticulous. She always double checks every area. She is also a great conversationalist which helps distract me from the more painful areas. I would recommend contacting the salon a day before to make the wax appt if possible. I've also had very good massages here for the very low price offered.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Been here few times for massage and always had satisfying experiences although sometimes i doubt they change the sheet on the massage table (for different customers). However, went there for scrub for the first time and i truly do not recommend the Scrub service to anyone. It's supposed to be done in 45 mins, but mine was done in less than 20 with very basic service. The coconut oil and grated coconut oil used were nice though but service could've been much much better.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

this place used to be my go-to place as it's near my apartment. But, I find the quality has decreased a lot, that it doesn't worth to go anymore even if it is within walking distance.

I booked for a waxing one day before, however, when I arrived I had to wait for almost 20 minutes because the person wasn't there. As I was waiting, I asked if I could do facial, and they said yes. But it turned out to be the most inconvenience experience ever.

So they did my underarm and my eyebrows, then asked to take off my pants. But, then asked me to move to a different room to do facial first as the staff was about to go home. So, I put my pants on and move. We have not finished the facial when they asked me to move back to the other room for my brazilian.

Then one of the staff came and asked me to pay before I got my brazillian and BEFORE I got my facial done.

The facial wasn't an hour as advertised, and the result of the waxing wasn't great as well. You can see that they didn't pick it to the root that it grows as quickly as if I shaved.

The experience before this was also quite funny. I tried to go there without an appointment and they asked me to come back for another hour, which was fair because I didn't book. So I asked for a possibility to have a massage while waiting for the waxing. They said sure. So I sat to check the massage menu. While I was reading, they suddenly told me that the message wasn't available. So I asked if they have any service available while I'm waiting, they said facial is available. Then the same thing happened, while I was checking the facial menu the came to say that it was also unavailable. So I said goodbye and call another spa to check if I can just come over.

Maybe because I was calling a diff spa, they suddenly came to me and said I can do facial now. It was so bizarre, but I politely declined as I made an appointment with the other one.

Date of experience: January 2019