“professional, relaxing, perfection.”
Review of Anna's Spa

Anna's Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in WAXING. Our hot wax is shipped directly from Australia, and our staff has 8 years experience and speaks English. We also offer massages, scrubs, wraps, facials, & nail treatment OPI. Note: We kindly recommend booking ahead to secure an appointment. Thank you!
“professional, relaxing, perfection.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Living in Phnom Penh I have been looking for a professional massage, Anna's spa offers just that. The atmosphere is beautiful, the masseuse was extremely professional, allowing me to have a comfortable first experience. she even turned down the Air Con when I got too cold. The prices are great and for the service you get, well worth it! I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a body scrub, massage, or any of the other services they offer such as waxing, pedis, manis, etc. which I have yet to try, but will definitely be back!

Visited December 2013

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Massage Haven”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Anna's is beautifully decorated with lovely quiet massage rooms. Very well priced, with a great range of massage and beauty treatment options. The staff were lovely and professional. It was just what we needed after a long day in Phnom Penh. I was lucky enough to visit twice before leaving Cambodia and I would definitely revisit.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Anita L
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was passing by this place every day on my way to work, and then i read in tripadvisors about it, so i went for it. Two full hours of indulging, a nice and hot oil massage. The staff is very professional and the massage was outstanding. The price though was little expensive, but it was worth it. i highly recommend this place

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Miles Away from The Madness”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Both myself and visiting family have all been to Anna's Spa and could not recommend it highly enough. My visiting mother said it is the best oil massage she has ever had - and she doesn't normally like oil massages! My grandmother had a facial and could not stop raving about how gentle the girl was doing the massage and also said the atmosphere was so relaxing she felt miles away from the madness of the city. I have also had some waxing done and was very happy. The staff are very kind and friendly and the prices of the treatments are very competitive. Tuesdays they also have 15% discount so if you have time its worth a visit then. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was just what I needed. I usually hate oil massages, but Anna's Spa is known for being excellent. The 90 minutes flew by! The next day I was sore but in a good way because they worked out my knots. I wish the atmosphere was a little nicer. The price is pretty good.

Visited October 2013