“Fantastic Wax and Massage”
Review of Anna's Spa

Anna's Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in WAXING. Our hot wax is shipped directly from Australia, and our staff has 8 years experience and speaks English. We also offer massages, scrubs, wraps, facials, & nail treatment OPI. Note: We kindly recommend booking ahead to secure an appointment. Thank you!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

First impression of the salon was very good and then you walk inside and it feels very warming and relaxing. The staff made you feel welcome as you entered the premises.
I booked for a wax and was not disappointed. The technician was very attentive and made you feel at ease. Excellent wax.
It was a spontaneous decision but I then had a massage: 'Anna's Special' and I was definitely pleasantly surprised. It was fabulous.
The prices were good too.
Overall I would highly recommend and I would certainly go again.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've been to Anna's Spa a number of times for different types of services: mani/pedi, full body massage, waxing, and deluxe foot treatment... all were great!! This has become one of my regular places in the city, the prices are reasonable and the estheticians are professional and friendly. The waxing was really good, she really knows what she's doing.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you're looking for good quality waxing, I honestly recommend Anna's Spa. I've tried many places in Phnom Penh and I feel by far, Anna's Spa's waxing is the best. I wax basically everything and it can take a long time, so I was surprised that it didn't take that long. Plus is didn't hurt as much, especially doing the brazilian! They use hot wax that doesn't leave a painful stingy feeling afterwards. I will definitely continue going! :D

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very impressed with this beautiful spa. The massages are absolutely delightful, professional & value for money ! I have been going for 6 months now & will definitely continue :)

Reviewed March 13, 2013

After a week back in Phnom Penh, Cambodia it was time for a massage and a local took us to Anna's as a treat. I signed up for the Hot Oil Massage, delivered by one of the male staff. This was a great massage, delivered discreetly and I left relaxed. If you are looking for a good experience, pay a little more (still less than $20 for an hour) - you won't regret it.