“value”

Deco
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Deco is a relaxed, stylish restaurant serving lunch, dinner and cocktails. A great place to have a business lunch, dinner with friends or just pop in for a drink. Using local products as much possible, Deco is creating inventive European food with an Asian touch running through the menu. From house cured salmon and kampot crab cakes to slow cooked steaks and home made burgers. We aim to raise the bar of European food in Phnom Penh while still keeping the price affordable. The lounge area at Deco is the perfect place to sip one of our delicious cocktails before or after dinner, or perhaps hang out with friends over a bottle of wine from our extensive list.
Bern, Switzerland
“value”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Glad we went , great service from nice staff , the food is excellent , they have a good selection on the menu , prices very reasonable , good value .

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Accra, Ghana
“Always an excellent choice.....”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I really like Deco. Not only is it a relaxed, comfortable and welcoming environment but the food is great too. The staff are always attentive and friendly. I've had pretty much everything on the menu. If you are a meat eater I can recommend the ribs that I had on my most recent visit. The best I've had for a while and with lashings of bbq sauce. There are vegetarian options too. Always save some room for the deserts....especially the chocolate options.

1 Thank Michael F
Bangkok, Thailand
“WONDERFUL!!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fantastic. I went for lunch with my girlfriend on her birthday and I just have to say it is absolutely exquisite. The staff was attentive friendly and knowledgeable. THE FOOD. Seriously...THE FOOD. During the lunch we kept looking at each other making "my goodness this is good" faces during each course.

GO...it is worth every cent.

1 Thank BreanaC74
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best burger I have had”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We visited Deco purely on Trip advisor comments. The food and service were fantastic and the lamb burger melt in the mouth and reasonably priced as well.
Well worth a visit, my only regret was we were rushing for an event so didn't have time for a dessert!

1 Thank Torin S
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful service and beautiful surrounds”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We started our meal with a few cocktails, I ordered a coffee Martini, the smell of which was very alluring and the taste was well balanced and delicious.I.was then very excited about eating at this beautifully decorated restaurant, Out of the entrées the best was the lentil one, it had Mediterranean flavours and again had a great balance to it, i enjoyed it thoroughly. Much more than the squid which just seemed to be missing something, perhaps a different sauce or some more salt in the batter. For the main I picked the sea bass, and I was very impressed with the dressing on the veges and the potato, as with the sea bass, they seem to mix very well in my mouth. I would definitely return on my next visit to Phnom Penh for an western style indulgence in a great venue.Though the best thing was the staff who had the great balance of being attentive without being invasive.I also enjoyed that I could pay using a credit card!