“Excellent Service - Food lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Deco - CLOSED

Deco
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Deco is a relaxed, stylish restaurant serving lunch, dinner and cocktails. A great place to have a business lunch, dinner with friends or just pop in for a drink. Using local products as much possible, Deco is creating inventive European food with an Asian touch running through the menu. From house cured salmon and kampot crab cakes to slow cooked steaks and home made burgers. We aim to raise the bar of European food in Phnom Penh while still keeping the price affordable. The lounge area at Deco is the perfect place to sip one of our delicious cocktails before or after dinner, or perhaps hang out with friends over a bottle of wine from our extensive list.
Liverpool
“Excellent Service - Food lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We went based on trip advisor reviews. The place is lovely and modern, nice atmosphere. We were greeted well and the service from start to finish was very good. We never had to fill a glass, - wine and water. All the staff are well trained in service. The wine was good, 25 us dollar for Pinot Grigio, a lot more expensive than uk but it was reasonable compared with every other restaurant we have been to cut to import etc. The quail scotch eggs were lovely and the beetroot starter was unusual. I had american beef which was very tender and my husband had the famous Burger. Chunky chips were really good. A nice change from Asian food which was what we wanted after 3 weeks in Vietnam and Cambodia. Worth a try, would definitely go again.

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Different, unpretentious and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner twice. Both times I was welcomed and served very nicely. As a matter of fact they remembered me from my first visit. The menu is not as extensive as other places in town but has nice options for vegetarians and meat lovers alike. I had the cured salmon and roasted chicken on my first visit. The salmon was a very good starter and the chicken was exceptional. I had the crab cakes and pumpkin salad the next time. The portions were generous and I really didn't have room for dessert but had the cheesecake anyway. It was a perfect ending to a fine dinner.

“Your reviewers are right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Visited Deco last night on the basis of TA's reviewers thoughts. As a party of eight we ordered almost everything on the eclectic menu. Starters were shared and there was not one that could be criticised; cured salmon,exquisite quails egg Scotch eggs, most clever beetroot tartare, lentil salad and crab cakes. The main courses of pork chops,steak, chicken,duck breast all sound, well so what? The answer is a lot. Each dish was thought through with great care, each an inspired interpretation and beautifully executed.I can't tell you about the desserts because by the time the party had consumed the above there was simply no room
Q

Visited January 2014
Makati, Philippines
“Suprising & Unexpected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

During our last night in Phnom Penh, my bf and I have been battling where to dine coz we wanted it to be special. I don't usually decide when it comes to restaurants but this time i insisted to try Deco. I have been reading great reviews of this restaurant but my bf is just not buying it, in the end i got the say & so we arranged a reservation. The place was packed when we arrived, full of foreign diners and all of them were well dressed, the resto is between fine & casual dining in a european style. The ambiance and overall feel of the place is just perfect. We started with their famous crab cake and it is insanely good. I had roasted chicken breast w/ onion puree & he had poached rockfish over crushed potatoes and herbs and we are both amazed of how great they are. It's very tasty and soft, just well done. Their chocolate pudding with honeycomb ice cream and sticky toffee pudding are just heaven and to die for. It's a must try i should say in this resto. In addition, the local staffs are well trained & friendly and the manager who's from Australia is very good. They made our dining experience more pleasurable. Overall experience in this is excellent, my bf was glad that i insisted on going and now i got the say in choosing resto. Hahaha! Our last night then became much special. Definitely will be coming back and recommend to everyone.

• Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great decor at deco ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I dined here with my boyfriend. We arrived a bit early around 1730 but they didn't seem to mind. We ordered the crab cakes.. They were so tasty! Moist and yum.. We then had the chickpea fritters which I loved again, the lad ordered the slow cooked beef.. Very underwhelming. No real flavour and the side of rocket was boring! The thrice chips were a little chewy, not so crunchy. The sticky pudding was so good.. Really liked it! All in all if I return to the city I would Definatly check it out again.. Great staff, clean restaurant. Happy dinning experience.