“Solid, quality meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deco - CLOSED

Deco
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Deco is a relaxed, stylish restaurant serving lunch, dinner and cocktails. A great place to have a business lunch, dinner with friends or just pop in for a drink. Using local products as much possible, Deco is creating inventive European food with an Asian touch running through the menu. From house cured salmon and kampot crab cakes to slow cooked steaks and home made burgers. We aim to raise the bar of European food in Phnom Penh while still keeping the price affordable. The lounge area at Deco is the perfect place to sip one of our delicious cocktails before or after dinner, or perhaps hang out with friends over a bottle of wine from our extensive list.
new york, ny
“Solid, quality meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My partner had the steak, while I had the risotto. Both were very tasty, and the decor was fitting with the food. Presentation was good, food quality high, and execution on the above-average side. Overall recommend.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Sydney
“Fabulous ambiance and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to dinner four of us in January 2013 for a speacial night and were not dissappointed. The service was fantastic and the ambiance wonderful. The restaurant is quite upmarket for Cambodia and the level of food is top notch. Cant recommend this restaurant highly enough a great night out if you want to something special.

1 Thank asiais4me
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty & Tasteful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm going through pics from our trip to Cambodia last November and just remembered I had to review this gem of a resto. Even though it's been a couple of months, I still remember exactly what I had here, which speaks to the quality of the place (esp. since I eat out a lot). I love seafood, and the crab cakes did not disappoint as an appetizer. My eggplant and couscous were portioned just right, and the pomegranate seeds added a nice tart kick to the dish. The highlight of the meal was definitely dessert though. From a friend's rec, the table shared sticky toffee pudding, which was delightful and left us wishing we hadn't shared! The spacious dining area and tastefully chosen decor made for a great setting: low-key enough to allow for scraping the last scrumptious bits off the plate but refined enough for a date or night out on the town with a group of friends. Oh, and the drinks were well-mixed, to top off a memorable dining experience.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank ATN0716
“om nom nom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Really liked the duck and also the Kampot crab cakes, super tasty. The service is also excellent, with very attentive staff (but not overly so). The menu is small, which actually makes Deco a nice choice when contrasted with so many other Phnom Penh restaurants that offer an A-Z of eating options.

1 Thank Jay S
Hampshire, UK
“Fabulous restaurant - Best meal in ages....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We chose Deco after reading tripadvisor reports and was no disappointed. The food really was excellent.

Hubby has the Quail Scotch Eggs (superb) and I had the Crab cakes to start (very good). This was followed by Red Snapper and the Duck with watermelon and plum sauce.

As this was a lunchtime visit, the food was more than ample, as we also shared a sticky toffee pudding. Maybe for an evening dinner if you like big portions you may want to add some fries to the Duck, but I was more than happy with what my portion size.

If this restaurant was on my doorstep I can see us visiting quite often!! The Quail Scotch eggs really were superb if you want to try something different and my duck was perfectly cooked, slightly pink and melted in my mouth.

You won't regret a visit here, but do book for evenings

1 Thank Luxtraveller66