“Lovely Dinner- Gracious Owner”
Review of Pasta&Vino - CLOSED

Pasta&Vino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pasta e Vino serves authentic italian cuisine in the centre of Phnom Penh. Serving freshly cooked authentic Italian dishes at a price that won't hurt your wallet. For a quick and easy lunch or a relaxing four course dinner with wine the menu has it all. Ask for recommendations and don't forget to check out the specials board above the kitchen.
Gainesville, Florida
“Lovely Dinner- Gracious Owner”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Okay- tonight is my last night in Cambodia after an 11 week assignment- I wanted a lovely dinner before returning home to the states tomorrow- hmmm, now where shall it be? I read a couple of reviews on pasta e vino and it was a 10 minute walk from my hotel, so why not? The restuarant itself is rather stark (same as Ocean)- white walls- white table cloths- light colored flooring- but the food! Ahhh.... since I was alone, they graciously let me order a 1/2 order of the appetizer: parma ham, salami, and olives and it was still a tremendous serving. I then ordered the fettucini with garlic and white wine sauce and scallops. Partnered with a nice dry wine and I was in heaven. I then met the owner- the gentleman is 78 years old and opened the restaurant 8 months ago. He has been in Vietnam for a number of years and then he moved to Cambodia and opened the pizza e vino! He sat at my table for a while and we have a very nice conversation. I hope you all have a great a meal as I did. It is worth the visit!
#45- Street 288 (a couple of blocks from Ocean Restaurant and very close to Yumi Restaurant).

• Visited July 2012
Vietnamvix, Public Relations Manager at Pasta&Vino, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
We are so glad you chose us for your last dinner! We really enjoy hearing about our customer's experiences. Hope that you settling back in the States well and if you are ever in the region again look us up!

Bern, Switzerland
“Fantastico! Simple, tasty and very good priced Italian pasta and risotto!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place is simple but you are welcomed by a very warm Italian manager who really cares in ensuring traditional Italian recipes and good quality. The staff is attentive to the client's needs and the dishes are very tasty, particularly, the risotto. Certainly worth visiting this place for your business meetings or just enjoy some quiet time with true Italian pasta and Italian vino!

• Visited July 2012
Glad you liked our risotto! We really appreciate your reviews and look forward to your next visit!
brussels
“good taste of "Italia"”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Visited this little resto on 288 street in the beginning of june 2012. This resto started 7 months ago en his owner (a 78 (!) year old Italian guy who speaks fluent english and German) takes care of the service.The dishes had a good taste and the ingredients were authentique. The interior of the resto was simple. Only inside seating. I took no pics inside the resto. The pic is an add in the "drinking & dining guide phnom penh" of july 2012.

• Visited July 2012
Thank you very much for your review and photo! We hope that you are able to come back soon.