“Great experience, good food in a good atmosphere.”
Review of Brothers' Pizza

Brothers' Pizza
Ranked #791 of 1,427 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The KIOSK Restaurant is conveniently located, not far from television antenna. According to your mood you can either take a seat indoor or on our terrace. The furniture is a collection of artistic masterpieces made by former Don Bosco students.The restaurant welcomes you from 8.00 am to 22:00 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At any time of the day you can enjoy the homemade Italian Ice cream by Don Bosco Hotel School, true Italian coffee (Lavazza), homemade cookies, fresh juices, milk shakes and Cocktails.The restaurant serves a great variety of Italian dishes ('pasta', pizza, etc.) as well as Asian food.A take away and delivery service complete our offer.
“Great experience, good food in a good atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Well to begin with the mixture of indoor/outdoor seating really attracted me to restaurant. On hot days a cool gelati inside the air conditioned building was a beautiful treat. The wide selection of choices within the menu really struck me too, I didn't feel limited to a certain cuisine, there was a real sense of many cultures coming together successfully with the food.

The restaurant is exceptionally clean and fresh too, the standard is set quite high here. The staff are friendly and welcoming but also I felt a sense of professionalism with them. They offered an authentic experience for those after local culture for which I was thankful.

Happy all round and as I am in Phnom Penh for an extended stay I get the sense I will become quite the regular!

• Korean first