1) Super location, near attractions and restaurants and the cosy riverside.
2) Nice bar on the top of the hotel with an amazing view and happy hour from 17:00-19:00
3) Friendly and welcoming staff
What could be better:
1) The hotel was built for only about two years ago but not of the best raw materials, several places appears already worn, paint is flaking off, tiles are missing, cheap curtain rod in the bathroom which fall off, worn carpets in the corridors and so on. Not what one expect in a 4 star hotel.
2) Cleanliness can be improved several places, for example, dirty chairs and baseboards in the dining room, the ladder in the bathroom could also need a wash, the lift and so on. Many items are painted white and dirt is easy to see.
3) The design of the hotel doesn't gives you a feeling of being in Cambodia. It's have modern decor which you can found anywhere in the World.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel is situated in the heart of Phnom Penh on the edge of the citys art district and couple of minutes walk from the bustling river front area and the historic Royal Palace.With a roof top pool and restaurant, our own spa, and spacious, comfortable rooms, the hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Cambodia’s capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.