$50
$44
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
$216
$151
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
$45
$36
$71
$63
$54
$48
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
$79
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree laundryshort or long stayindependence monumenttuk tuklaundry servicenoodlesspeak good englishwifiac
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Actually i wrote about 2 weeks ago but it was disappeared. Don't know why , watever it was terrible whole night i killed 3 roaches and i m sure there is a hive i heard lots of weird sound whole night.... So big roachs attack, even fly.
If u stay here never stay in first floor

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is my second time staying at Golden Gate. The hotel was full so we had a standard room. It was very basic - no window so no access to fresh air, smelt of stale smoke, bathroom drain blocked, walls were mouldy. A few nights later we managed to upgrade to a deluxe room. It is a few dollars more each and was well worth it. I especially liked the glittery wallpaper! Room had a bath and lift access rather than 3 flights of stairs. Brekky was basic but fruit was always fresh and pancakes hot. loved the washing service. Location is very handy to everything.

Room Tip: Go deluxe!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank btifgo
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed with a group which was doing volunteer work in Cambodia. We stayed in standard rooms without windows but they were clean and the service was good. Free laundry service was fantastic. The bathroom was an experience to be remembered. But the water was hot when we learned how to turn it on. The security boxes had to be seen to be believed - but they worked for me & that is what matters.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Yvonne S
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We booked a deluxe room for a weekend stay, but when we arrived we were actually upgraded to a better room (deluxe suite?). The room was . . roomy and the staff were super helpful. One night, one of the desk guys actually took me around on his own motorbike to find sunscreen and we went to like five different places (it was kind of late). Our bed frame (wood) actually broke the second night, but as soon as I called the front desk two guys showed up at our door with a power-drill and fixed it relatively quick. Our stay was definitely a positive one. Good location too (if you want to stay in this area). I would recommend this hotel, just don't expect the furniture to be new.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sreudian_flip
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

My business partner and I were booked here for 6 nights and left after the first night because we couldn't stand the filth! We didn't get a refund and we didn't care - we couldn't stand it. Mold and mildew in the shower and all the way up the shower curtain. Bathroom door? Not really - instead you get a cheap plastic accordion door (covered in grime).

There was a kitchenette, but that was really just a counter with a kitchen sink and range hood - minus the range.

Did I mention the smell yet? The whole place smelled like the worst bad breath I'd ever smelled - crossed with mildewy dish towels...and mothballs? Let's just say it smelled terrible.

I gotta give credit where it's due. The staff were sweet and accommodating. Ask and you shall receive. The neighborhood was charming (dirt road but cute shops, nice restaurants, and lots of friendly English-speaking tuk-tuk drivers lingering nearby).

I would advise against staying here.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends