All reviews king grand suites family suite spacious rooms hotel room would stay again the ground floor balcony khmer sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Most disappointing is the room bears no resemblance to their mock up pictures on their webpage, borderline deceptive, the whole property is shabby, room was mosquito infested when i checked in as from nearby construction sites they seem to breed in stagnant water, housekeeping sprayed with poising but made me dizzy, room facing 2 construction sides ,totally noisy and forget a good sleep , my 4 th stay in Phnom Penh and trying a different hotel this time was a big mistake? Never again!
The room itself was pretty much run down, for that price they charge its a rip off

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Polite staff, quite comfortable rooms.
Restaurant was under renovation but the breakfasts were good.
Pool was nice for a relax.
Price was fair.
Quite a busy part of town with a lot of construction going on but that didn’t interfere with the stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Pricey100860
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We booked this hotel via Agoda and when we arrived, they informed us that the booking has been cancelled. I did not cancel the booking, but after 5 minutes, the manager came and found my booking. Next issue was the payment. Their credit card machine only accepts cards with UnionPay on them. My international MasterCard was rendered useless. I obviously complained, but in the end I had to pay in cash. They informed me that the hotel was under new management, but not accepting international credit cards is not a way to run a business.
The hotel room was as advertised, big and comforting. The sofa set needed to be redone or replaced. It wasn’t pleasing to seat on. The corridor leading to the room was full of patches. Spillage that had dried was what you saw as you came out of the lift. These are small things to fix that can make or break your stay.

Room tip: Be aware, Cash or UnionPay - No other options
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Room was small but mine had a window facing the street so it was fine. However, corridors are narrow and you could hear anyone talking outside.
Breakfast was good although food were set-up at the lobby so it was kind of weird.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Stayed here last year twice. Both extended stays. Things were decent for the price. HOWEVER this year's extended stay was halted the morning after arrival.

Didn't recognize neighborhood. Extensive construction all about.. First shady character gave me a basement style room. So dark, could barely see. Hotel had plenty of vacancies too. One wipe with a towel revealed filth throughout. AC did not work.

Insisted on another room. Top floor. No interior lock nor signage to indicate "Do not disturb", etc

Yelling at night by man in room on my floor. His door opened and he was screaming at a prostitute abusively. The prostitute, who appeared heavily drugged and perhaps mentally impaired as well, made a bee line for me, and then proceeded to knock on other guests doors. Mostly single men, who would look around then let her in. Impossible to pass the reception to get in the hotel, very clear staff was running prostitution scheme on upper floor.

Next morning, I went out on my balcony for 10 minutes and came in to see a staff member going through my things. He hadn't seen me on the side area of my balcony. Chased him away and left immediately.

Date of stay: March 2018