I stayed here for 3 nights and it was comfortable as well as very accommodating.
- Spacious room that having both fan and AC.
- Comfortable bed and pillows.
- Have great swimming pool to cool down after long hot day outside.
- Good restaurant with delicious dishes and reasonable price.
- The room is very basic (I got 22$/night room, R.4), when I stayed there, there wasn't toilet paper provided until asking, also washing hand soap.
- The room itself needs to make some renovating. The corner of room where is supposed to be closet is dirty and wet.
- One night I stayed, water was cut off for about 2 hours by government. It's not a big deal but causing some certain inconveniences. I talked to Eden and he said it's occasionally happening, however, my own opinion is trying to have back-up plan in long term for guests' basic needs.
3. Something in you should notice:
- The guesthouse is located in residence area, so little bit away from backpack and night market area (2$/one way for tuk tuk, it's also not easy to catch a tuk tuk from this place), so if you don't mind to stay away from the crowd with extra paid for transportation then this is it, otherwise, think carefully (especially for solo female travelers).
- At first, I would give this place 3/5 because of its value. However, the hospitality was very nice, so I gave one extra score for it. Eden and his partner are really nice and friendly people, also his staffs. They always try to make your stay be pleasant and being very helpful.
In general, it's a nice place to stay, however, the room needs to renovated to lift up its values.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated centrally in the Leafy Bun Keng Kang area of the city, 3Mangos has 8 en-suite bedrooms, situated on the 1st floor with residents balcony overlooking the courtyard bar, swimming pool, mango, banana and coconut trees. On the second floor at the back of the property is the Loft Sports/Movie Lounge and terrace. We have an extensive movie collection, satellite TV for a host of sport and the terrace which is perfect for enjoying your evening meal or a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 3 Mangos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.