Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Marvelous massage and a very professional team!

If you are looking for a massage in PP, look no further, One Day is absolutely amazing! The team is... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2019
Camilla1602
Lyon, France
via mobile
energising

I visited this spa on reading the reviews. It didn't disappoint. Great to know too that its for a... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2019
Searchdeall
Bradford, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Phnom Penh
More Info
All reviews nail art deluxe pedicure head massage leg wax minute swedish massage spa menu hair cut face mask their lives great massage men and women air con facial hairs haircut backgrounds cambodia
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Very good experience to wax my legs and to have a pedicure : I fell asleep during both. It’s a little expensive to compare with other institute but it’s for a good cause.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

My experience at One Day Spa was truly amazing. I had a Swedish massage that included a face mask. Care did such an amazing job I didn’t want it to end. The environment was great but I would have liked there to be relaxing instrumental music playing to drown out the street noise. Also they use a large towel to cover you instead of a sheet but it did provide a lot of coverage. The amount of pressure that Care used was perfect. I will definitely be back. You can’t beat the prices here and everyone was so friendly. They have many service to choose from and I plan to try more.

Date of experience: September 2018
Ian77_65499, Public Relations Manager at ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thanks Kristie..so happy you loved your time with us

Reviewed August 12, 2018

One hour hair cut on dry or wet hair. Hairdressers have always been friendly, but professional. Great price & good cuts. Clean & organised salon. Comfortable and quiet. Recommended.

Date of experience: August 2018
Ian77_65499, Guest Relations Manager at ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you so much..we are always happy to have you

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Really great experience with deluxe pedicure/manicure. Paraffin wax was quite uncomfortable but very effective. Soft hands and feet after that. Hair stylist was great. Spoke good English.

Service and friendliness ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Pedicure and manicure ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ambience and decor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Air con ⭐️ (barely feel it but ok for me, I don’t sweat much)
Music ⭐️⭐️ (I think only during hair time)
Overall: I gave 5 stars cos those important things are the reasons I will go back.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thanks for your review, next time if you need it cooler , please ask one of the girls , and they will be happy to oblige , they usually dont like it on high , because the salon becomes too cold for them !!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Been here a couple of times for a pedicure and a haircut. Both were very pleasant and well done. My haircut was especially nicely. I also really enjoyed my deluxe pedicure, though my polish flaked off within a week of the service. However, I think that was only because I had a relatively new employee that was still learning. Overall, the staff are incredibly friendly and professional.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thanks for your review and understanding regarding staff in training, please mention that next time you visit , and we will ensure it doesnt happen again , Thanks