“A Truly Amazing Experience”

ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: At ONE beauty salon + training centre, we strive to give you an experience of luxury and ultimate comfort, whilst empowering and training women from all over Cambodia. ONE is an experience like no other, combining luxury with simplicity. Bringing these worlds together to create a sanctuary of relaxation, recuperation and guilt free pampering. At ONE you can know you are doing good, not only to your body but also to the women who surround you.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had a sixty minute massage followed by a sixty minute One facial. It was relaxing and the women who worked there went out of there way to make everything special and luxurious. I was very relaxed and fell asleep during the massage and the facial was one of the best I have ever had. It was a fabulous experience and I recommend making it one of your must do activities when in Phnom Phen.

1  Thank Karly D
"hairdresser"
"skills"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2013

After my first head, neck, back and shoulder massage I was hooked. Great value, great staff. $12 for a one hour, very relaxing massage. I ended up going back every week for a massage. Also had my legs waxed (half leg for $15) it was a little bit more expensive than some places nearby, but they did a much better job (and didn't burn me with the wax!) and my eyelashes tinted. Excellent place.

1  Thank RochelleK2
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I had a 60 minute foot massage for $8 and my friend had a head neck and shoulder 60 minute massage for $12. The foot massage was good, if a little more painful rather than relaxing at some times but I believe this is how Khmer foot massages are done. My friend said her treatment was very relaxing with no pain. You get a lovely refreshing drink on arrival and if you have time around your treatment, you should definitely read the a stories of the women that work there which are in the books in the hotel reception and the spa reception.

1  Thank Jenna M
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Such a lovely place with wonderfully trained ladies! First day we ha Khmer massage and facial- second day Swedish (which came with mini face mask type of treatment) loved both! The gift shop is wonderful too- we bought a few unique gifts for our girls and I purchased a beautiful pair of earrings! Really loved this place!!! Great find right after shopping at Russian market

1  Thank Meeshmartin
See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I got a haircut (short) which is a little unusual here but she was able to follow the pattern of my last haircut and did a great job. I got a color treatment which went perfectly. In addition, I had my eyebrows waxed. The place was very nice and relaxing. They treated me like I was queen for the day! The total for all 3 services was US$40.00 I noticed they do rather beautiful nail art as well. I think I will have a massage in the future. The tuk tuk had a hard time finding this place but you can call for directions if you get lost. Very lovely women working there!

1  Thank Hobogal