“Brilliant”

ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: At ONE beauty salon + training centre, we strive to give you an experience of luxury and ultimate comfort, whilst empowering and training women from all over Cambodia. ONE is an experience like no other, combining luxury with simplicity. Bringing these worlds together to create a sanctuary of relaxation, recuperation and guilt free pampering. At ONE you can know you are doing good, not only to your body but also to the women who surround you.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Magnificent experience! A definite must see whilst in Phnom Penh. A lovely, welcoming, comfortable and relaxing environment. The staff were all extremely friendly, professional and excellent at what they do! Whilst waiting for my treatment I was given a cold towel and tea. It was great being able to read the staff stories and see how great ONE is for the women working there. It was good knowing that whilst I was treating myself I was also helping support a great cause. I had a brilliant time at ONE, and definetely will visit again when I'm next in Phnom Penh!!!!!!

2 Thank Hsa N

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

ONE is a great place to relax and indulge. The staff are friendly, welcoming and great at what they do. It's also a great experience because you know you're helping support an important cause. I had the deluxe pedicure, a bargain at $10. Will definitely come back here when I'm next in Phnom Penh!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rach8821
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must see!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

ONE is a beautiful place to treat oneself to luxuries such as massages, manicures, pedicures, hair treatments, facials and waxing and is staffed by lovely women whom share their heart felt and extraordinary stories with you. At ONE you know whilst you are enjoying every minute, your pleasure will also be helping to support a very worthwhile cause. ONE has a successful whole training program within ONE which has been, not only beneficial for the customers on the receiving end, but for the wonderful staff being able to learn this craft, earn a wage , and to be able to feel good about what they do! So please do yourself a favour and go treat yourself at ONE!!!

2 Thank Lara W
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“GO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I loved every second of my time at ONE. From the moment I walked in the staff were sweet and attentive. They gave me a chilled towel and tea while my room was prepared. I really enjoyed reading the staff stories, and knowing that not only was I treating myself, but I was also helping to support such a worthwhile cause. I opted for the $12 Head, back and shoulders massage (60 mins), and it was one of the best massages I've ever had. I will definitely be a frequent customer at ONE while I am in Phnom Penh.

1 Thank Caitlin110
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Massage/Pedicure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Fantastic massage and pedicure with the girls from ONE. Value for money an excellent service in a warm, clean and welcoming environment. I had a Khmer Massage which was fabulous, express pedicure that went for 1hr even though menu only advised 30mins. Also had my hair washed which was nice but a bit long. Highly recommend this place. For a quick bite before or after I'd recommend KoffeeCorner just up the round. Great menu and service.