“Great Massage/Pedicure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon

ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: At ONE beauty salon + training centre, we strive to give you an experience of luxury and ultimate comfort, whilst empowering and training women from all over Cambodia. ONE is an experience like no other, combining luxury with simplicity. Bringing these worlds together to create a sanctuary of relaxation, recuperation and guilt free pampering. At ONE you can know you are doing good, not only to your body but also to the women who surround you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Massage/Pedicure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Fantastic massage and pedicure with the girls from ONE. Value for money an excellent service in a warm, clean and welcoming environment. I had a Khmer Massage which was fabulous, express pedicure that went for 1hr even though menu only advised 30mins. Also had my hair washed which was nice but a bit long. Highly recommend this place. For a quick bite before or after I'd recommend KoffeeCorner just up the round. Great menu and service.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Little Prairie, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Leave feeling like a new person”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went to One Spa with some friends and we had the most amazing time!!! I had a Swedish massage (which sounds like a weird thing to do in Cambodia) and I could not believe how relaxed I felt. Every person I saw afterwards commented on how happy and relaxed I looked, and I felt euphoric for the rest of the day :D

Also, all the women who work there come from troubled backgrounds and the Spa has provided them with a safe work environment and a skill set that will provide them with safe and sustainable income. It is truly a fantastic place filled with the most amazing women you could imagine.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sacha W
Tel Aviv, Israel
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Feel good about yourself and support the children too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This Spa is a little gem. Aside of the treatments which are very good, by chosing this location you will also support the local children since it s affiliated with the cambodian kids foundation. Prices are perhaps slightly higher than the rest of the town but again, the profits will help kids in needs. Moreover, this spa is also a training centre and the girls who work here come from unpriviledged family and they really got a second chance. Highly reccomended !

Visited April 2013
2 Thank gNufetta
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Brilliant massage and lovely ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a recommendation about this place and decided to give it a go, I was looking for a good quality and affordable massage. It was such a lovely experience, very relaxing and lovely ambience, they played Angus and Julia stone and Norah Jones softly in the background:) The ladies who worked there were very professional and kind. Highly recommend and would like to come back more often.

Visited April 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I had a pedacure and a haircut and it turned out great!! I'm usually a bit hesitant to get a haircut, but they really know what they are doing. I got the $6 hairwash and treatment and they gave me a really nice scalp massage. And they did a nice job with the pedacure and spent a long time getting rid of all the dead skin. Really needed that!

It's a bit hard to find, so I was happy I had written down the phone number. Look for a small round sign that says ONE.

1 Thank glbtr