“ONE of the most therapeutic experiences of my life”

ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: At ONE beauty salon + training centre, we strive to give you an experience of luxury and ultimate comfort, whilst empowering and training women from all over Cambodia. ONE is an experience like no other, combining luxury with simplicity. Bringing these worlds together to create a sanctuary of relaxation, recuperation and guilt free pampering. At ONE you can know you are doing good, not only to your body but also to the women who surround you.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Not being a fan of the Day Spa, my trip to ONE was an enormous surprise. Traditional Khmer massage, magical nail art by an artist (Mara), kind and beautiful staff who greet you with a cool facecloth and iced ginger tea, and the patience to wait while the menu is read over and over again. How to decide?? Pedicures, manicures, massage, hair styling, waxing, and all while listening to mellow tunes amidst the hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh. A true oasis in the heart of the city. Am looking at my beautiful nails as I type and shuffling my newly-cut-and-styled hair...thank you ONE :)

3  Thank Deanna K

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wthe husstle and bustle of Phnom Penh, my group really needed to chill out and One was perfect. the decore and design of the building make it really relaxing and the girls there are so lovely.
The girls here have incredible stories to tell, of which we all fell in love with each of them.
The shop is really well run by this great team, who all are working for a greater cause. For this alone we loved One.
The treatments were exactly what we needed after a huge week, the massages were excellent and the nail art was the best I've ever seen! A must is getting the nail artist to do a pedicure for you with her incredible and beautiful art... Ive never had this done before and it was amazing!!
They also have beautiful things to sell in the shop that go to a good cause, I found some beautiful gifts for my family back home.
I will definately go back to one the next time I'm in cambodia and highly recommend it to anyone who needs a refresh.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I loved ONE so much that I visited several times.there is a huge selection to choose from off the menu and well priced!! I had a mani/pedi with nail art, a massage, my eyelashes tinted and my hair chemically straightened.the staff were so professional!! Not only did I get extremely pampered but I was able to spend a lot of time talking to the friendly staff. This salon is an NGO started by Cambodian Kids Foundation and you can read about the Staff and their backgrounds in a book provided in the salon. After 7 months the salon is now self sufficient. Proof of how amazing this place really is!! If in Phnom Penh you MUST One!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've been to One on many occasions and it's always been the best experience. The menu is for everyone and there is a wide selection of things to get done while at One. I was able to get my hair washed, cut, dyed, and styled there and it came out amazing. Mara does an amazing job at nail art and pedicures and manicures. San is awesome at doing massages. Se Nat is so polite and a kind receptionist. This is a NGO run salon so by going you're helping so many people. All the staff are friendly, polite, and professional. The place is beautiful and its just something everyone has to do when they are in Phnom Penh. GO. GO NOW.

1  Thank Ashante T
Reviewed January 16, 2013

For most of our family it was our first visit to a Day Spa + Beauty Salon. We were extremely impressed at the thought and care that has been taken to ensure that new visitors feel comfortable and relaxed. From the iced lemongrass tea, cold scented facecloth and relaxing couches to sit on while we looked through the menu, to the friendly and professional service - every moment there was relaxing. My daughter and I can thoroughly recommend the mini-facial as well as the nail art (which I had done twice during my stay in Cambodia it was so good!). My husband and son would recommend the head, neck and shoulder oil massage, and for someone wanting a different style of massage - the Khmer massage (where they walk on your back) was amazing. Everything was very affordable - only $20 for a complete manicure and pedicure with nail art! All of the proceeds are used to support the Cambodian Kids Foundation which is doing amazing work both in Phnom Penh and Soksan village. It is really inspiring to read the women's stories about their lives and experiences and to see how confident and happy they are becoming in their new work environment. So you really can't go wrong with a visit to ONE: Day Spa and Beauty Salon!!

1  Thank Cass B