“Relax and be pampered”

ONE Day Spa & Beauty Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: At ONE beauty salon + training centre, we strive to give you an experience of luxury and ultimate comfort, whilst empowering and training women from all over Cambodia. ONE is an experience like no other, combining luxury with simplicity. Bringing these worlds together to create a sanctuary of relaxation, recuperation and guilt free pampering. At ONE you can know you are doing good, not only to your body but also to the women who surround you.
Reviewed August 3, 2012

After a busy week at work, a group of colleagues organized a girl's night at ONE. A group of more than twenty of us arrived, we were welcomed and made to feel at home. Given the choice of beautiful hand drawn nail art, mani/pedis, shoulder massage, and hair braiding (at very reasonable prices) all the ladies were happy. There is a great little boutique out front for some retail therapy as well. When you realize how special ONE is, they are a part of the Cambodian Kids Foundation (an NGO) and as you read about the girls stories, it makes all the pampering even more meaningful.
Definitely a must stop on any Phnom Penh stay.

4  Thank CodyFam

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I wish I would have discovered this place sooner! I found it on TA on my last day in Phnom Penh and it is wonderful! I was running short on time as my flight left that afternoon so I had the facial and head massage, which were both wonderful! The girls/women were very professional from the first minute all the way through. You can relax, look through the available services, drink some water or tea (free) and read about their stories. I wish I would have been able to get a massage as well, but was short on time. Store out front has some great things as well. They even helped me get a tuk-tuk since this wasn't in a busy part of the city (only place with no tuk-tuks in sight!). Great way to spoil yourself and help out the girls/women there. Highly recommend it!

3  Thank EarthNatureGirl
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and myself were in need of some personal attention at the end of our 3 weeks in Cambodia in April, like Allie we went to ONE where we both had massages and they were just amazing, having had massages before we can definitely rate these as the best yet ! I also had my nails manicured and my hair straightened, came out feeling like a new woman... The girls at ONE were beautiful and made us feel very special, I would recommend anyone going to Cambodia to go to ONE...(.It only takes one to help ONE.) So please do yourself a favor and go.

3  Thank Michele E
Reviewed July 6, 2012

On a recent trip to Phnom Penh I went to One for a massage, Mani and Pedicure and to have some nail art done. The service, atmosphere and ambience at ONE if second to NONE. We were made feel welcome from the time we walked in the door and our nail art done by Srey (freehand at that) was extraordinary. They were extremely well priced and we certainly would have been prepared to pay more for what we received. DO NOT go to Phnom Penh without spending a few hours at ONE. We cannot recommend this highly enough.

3  Thank Tanya R
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was lucky enough to go to this Day Spa and Beauty Salon when in Cambodia in April. After a hard and hot couple of weeks in both Siem Riep, the Provinces and Phnom Penh my friends and I booked ourselves into the ONE Day Spa and Beauty Salon. I needed badly some TLC and also was really interested in the concept of ONE and the fact the girls were all working there and being trained through the Cambodian Kids Foundation. It really does only take ONE idea , ONE decision to make difference. Also I looked 10 years younger when I left!!

Firstly and most importantly I found the staff to be so friendly and welcoming but also really good at what they do. I had the works...my hair straightened, my feet and hands manicured and beautifully painted and then the best massage I have ever had.

The guys said that they were not interested in staying and would probably go shopping. Actually in the end they both had a massage, manicure and pedicure as well. A first for my husband.

So all I can say you will do yourself out of a wonderful experience if you dont visit. Go and relax and make a difference to yourself and at the same time make a difference to the girls at ONE.

5  Thank Alexandra C