Everything in the room was efficient - shower worked, nice beds, lovely duvets, good lights. I asked for a different room from that allocated, to one on the non-smoking floor which was no problem. We needed a third bed made up which was carried out by Housekeeping immediately.
The only drawback with the hotel was the location - quite far from the center of things. It also had more of a Chinese feel to it than a Cambodian one, so those seeking more of a 'Cambodian experience' may prefer a different hotel.
Breakfast buffet was delicious. Service good and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, IHG, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental