After traveling for more than 24 hours to Cambodia, we felt relieved and welcomed upon arriving at the Intercontinental. It is an oasis in the bustling downtown. The staff is cheerful and polite to a fault. The rooms were well appointed - soft, natural linens, flat screen TV, wifi, great bathroom and terry cloth robes. Breakfast was delicious - an extensive array of Asian and Western foods, fruit and juices. Plenty of coffee and teas but the waiter offered us cappuccinos and we gratefully accepted. It was delicious! Many in our group were unaware of the espresso options so be sure to ask for it, if it's not offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental