Spent only 1 night in this hotel during our tour to Cambodia. The hotel looks good and the Deluxe room was very nice and big enough with a good offer on TV channels. It is in a busy area of the city so it always takes some time to get in and out from there, but I assume this is normal for a city like Phnom Penh. The hotel is close enough to the sightseeing place you would visit there. Breakfast was standard, with OK selection of food. Can’t say the same about their buffet dinner in the same restaurant, the selection of food was really poor and tasteless. We’ve been eating excellent Cambodian food in simple restaurants throughout our visit so it is a shame that a 5 star hotel has so little to offer to their guests (pasta with tomato sauce and fish soup as only eatable dishes). Don’t try this restaurant, maybe the other ones are better but we did not try those.
The hotel is fine for a short stay but recommend to eat out somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental