This hotel has quiet and gracious ambience, an oasis, away from the Phnom Penh bustle and traffic - but still with relatively easy access to city centre, and is on airport side of city. It is set back from street with pleasant garden in front. Hotel has feel of restrained elegance and beautifully simple design, which I appreciated much as an architect, and I noticed that it is well maintained. I am interested to know more about its history, perhaps the hotel could promote this more? It impressed me as one of the world's grand hotels, but without being extravagant. The staff were also lovely and quietly attentive. I would happily stay there for the rest of my life and enjoy the daily pleasure, service and great breakfast in Regency Cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, IHG, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental