I remember this hotel as a wonderful quick hotel, I came here with my family of 5. The service, rooms and food was beyond good but the hotel is not really made for kids (if you have any). The view from my (2) rooms was amazing, I could see at least 20Km away. I though just because the hotel is small doesn't mean it is good, it was always easy to get around. 8/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental