We recently went to the Xiang Palace on Friday, 28 December 2012 for dinner and the entire restaurant was empty. This worried us as we suspected that the food standard may have fallen badly. We had the Peking duck which was a little dry, Sweet and Sour pork which was a very small portion for the price paid. The deep-fried Soon Hock was good. However, we were surprised at the very poor quality of the Poached boneless beef shortribs. It cost USD89.00 and the dish was small, the meat was extremely fatty and small in amount. It could not even give a piece to each of the 6 people eating. For USD89.00, we expected something really unusual and spectacular. We therefore give this restaurant a very poor rating for charging such a high price for such a poor quality dish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, IHG, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental