Has stayed at intercontinental PP for my 4th time already. Excellent breakfast, very good service and room as usual and as expected in a full 5 star hotel. They got new gym equipment, so that was a plus. The only bad thing they must change: they need to give free wifi!!! they charge you 15USD/night. I know that before, so I bought a data sim at the airport. But since I stayed on the 1x floor, so I got really bad 3G reception and I was only able to get the internet part of the time.
So, I urge you guys who are staying at this hotel, buy your own data sim (is very cheap) and stay at lower floors to get better reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental