Review Highlights

from $110.00
from $15.00
from $46.40
More Info
All reviews oil massage foot massage great massage spas pedicure
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Got a 2 hour relaxation massage, originally a 90min but took the upsell to 120mins based on previous review recommendations.

Leg work by the girl I had was good and targetted enough to release muscles. Experience was definitely relaxing.
But 2hours for $30 is overpriced - Other luxury spas will charge similar for 90-120mins but provide a much more sophisticated experience. Small details.

Cons:
Expensive
Girls disappearing from the room 3-4 times throughout the massage for minutes at a time.
Massage completed after 90mins but then girl proceeded to work on the same area in shoulders and back - Only when I was sitting.
Music was on repeat for 20minutes.
When finished it was very busy with a heap of action happening immediately. Almost no seats in the place to sit and catch up to the pace.

Pros:
Clean rooms
Great leg work / Ham string / Glutes
Tea at end was delicious
Entry water feature is great!

It's definitely a cash cow, Had a massage of similar quality in Siem reap for $7

3  Thank Diztro D
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

A friend and myself went to this place and got a back and shoulder massage. We were both in the same room and the women giving us the massage came in. Throughout, they laughed and chatted to each other making both myself and my friend quite uncomfortable. The massage itself was extremely painful and I have been left with bruises all over my back. I asked the masseuse to go lighter but she continued to put a lot of pressure on my back when it was clear I was in pain.
Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This place was just 5 mins away from my accommodation, so my buddies and I decided to give it a try. Upon our arrive the receptionist came to greet us with cold towels and complimentary hot tea! We were later introduced to their "aroma" service which made us very pleased. This place has offered us great service with reasonable price. I would highly recommend this place to anyone whom is looking for great service with fair price.

1  Thank garretcarsons
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Went for the body scrub service + traditional massage. They asked me to wait for 2 hours because I didn’t book in advance but their service and product was definitely worth the wait! I will return for my next trip.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I booked a relaxing message for 60mins and it was excellent. Nice staff, private & big room, very relaxing light & music.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

This place is lovely, got treated like a princess and so reasonable with prices. Very relaxing, would recommend to anyone in the area. I just walked in and they were able to help me. I went for a traditional Cambodian massage, they give you clothing to wear and are very respectful.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

I had the Angkor herbal hot compress massage to alleviate my sore. Both masseurs no. 36 and 11 worked in teamwork to oil massage my whole body while the other apply the herbal hot compress. It was a mind blowing experience of complete 90 minutes relaxation with soothing results. Price wise this place is cheaper than other spa & wellness center.

1  Thank noreservacion
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Prices are much cheaper than others that have a higher rating. We were going for the 90 minute but the 2 hours was cheaper do an extra 30 minutes free.
I found the Massures to be adequate. They'll ask you anyway and they will adjust accordingly. I'll go back.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

My wife and I had excellent massages at this spa. The staff was very professional, the facility was excellent, and the massages were very reasonably priced. The only negative was that we discovered this place on our last day in Phnom Penh. Otherwise we would have returned a few more times!!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I made the mistake of going here for a mani/pedi. It was the worst mani/pedi I've had in Phnom Penh and I've tried many places around town. The worst part was I was cut multiple times and left the place bleeding on two fingers and a toe. The nail trimming was awful and I had to have her redo nearly every nail as they were all jagged and uneven. She also did not apply nail polish despite it being included in the menu/price. I will never go back here -- there are much better places. I was very disappointed with the front desk staff when I attempted to explain how badly I had been cut and the poor service.