“Not good but GREAT--twice a week visits!”
Review of Angkor Spa

Angkor Spa
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Simply my favorite spa in Phnom Penh since Dec 2011 when they first opened. I bring friends there all the time. They have some of the most talented masseurs who could relieve the knots and tension with so much attentiveness and patience. I like the 2 person massage, one for the feet, and one focuses on head and neck. Also like the Khmer herbal massage. My secrets of getting more consistent quality of service there is once you find a good masseurs, ask for her number so you can use them in the future. In addition, learn a few simple Khmer phrases such as strong or gentle, here which the front desk staff can show you, so your experiences can be better tailored to your likings. Never been pestered for tips like one reviewer experienced--sorry to hear that. This place is safe and clean and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The massage was nothing fantastic but was pestered for a tip at the end of the massage for a rather long time.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

The spa is clean and lovely, and the front desk people are friendly and speaks English. An hour body massage would be around $17, and quite average. I would recommend for masseurs to be further trained, however, as it is, the massage does the job. This spa would be my second or third choice compared to other spas that i've tried in the Penh.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Not sure why another commented that the service at Angkor Spa is expensive--$8 an hour for Khmer massage compared to $35-$50+ at anther spa, I am quite happy with both the quality of the service and the attentiveness of the staff. I have been going to Angkor Spa since they first opened in Dec 2011. Khmer massage does not hurt as much as the Thai massage, which I find a God-sent since I have lots of tension in my neck. Sometimes I would go 2-3 times a week there as they really impressed me during a foot massage, the calming ambient and the nice facility with couches that fold down almost horizontal--I simply felt asleep and got the best of foot massages ever! My other favorite is their herbal massage which is pricey-er but not so if you think it is essentially a 2-person massage with wonderful hot compress with nicely blended herbs. I refer every single out of town friends to go there--you got to try it! :)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have tried a few spas in town over the years and this is a really good one, I have not been here many times yet but so far very happy with the service.